Author Topic: Headslick Question  (Read 6204 times)

Offline cooncatbob

• Sly
    • Bob'sRazor Works
Re: Headslick Question
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 12:07:24 PM »
I prefer to put some in a mug and whip it up with a Badger brush.
Bob.

Offline rex

• Sly Jr.
  • GO SLY OR GO HOME
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 03:43:26 PM »
The stuff is great, even has my better half  seal of approval as she used it to shave her legs, and told me it felt great, then I  hung her for using it LOL
 :x! :x! :x!
At least she has not tried to use my Head Blade too...

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 06:01:12 PM »
The stuff is great, even has my better half  seal of approval as she used it to shave her legs, and told me it felt great, then I  hung her for using it LOL
 :x! :x! :x!
At least she has not tried to use my Head Blade too...

Can't disagree with you -- I don't know how they make it, but it's awesome.  A saleslady in Walgreens mentioned that she uses it to shave her legs too.  My wife has never tried mine although I've offered it up to her.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 07:10:34 PM »
I just tried it for the first time today.  At first I kind of missed the nice thick, stiff  foam that comes from a can, but I have to say that the Headslick did a really great job.  Loved the cool feeling of the menthol.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 11:45:03 PM »
My good friends Tim and Paul are sending me some headslick .I'll share my experience with it in a few weeks.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 04:22:59 PM »
WOW.....i finally used headslick 2day on the noggin' & face.  all i gotta say is....super smooth!  the wifey was amazed at how little it took 2 lather on my dome.  she said it was a gr8 product.  i also used it on my face & it did a super job.  i think i will keep the headslick in my routine & go back & forth with the dove soap and KOS alpha gel.  it's gr8 that i can switch up these 3 products.  jdog.... that's gr8 that paul & tim will  b  sending u some headslick.  u will luv it.  guaranteed!

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 11:25:43 PM »
Yes as I have posted in another post ...my devisating discovery today at walmart...i have still parted with one bottle adn sent it all the way around the other side of the world.  My wife and daughter use it to shave thier legs at times....and i have noticed my headblade has been moved several times in the shower......i dunno what to think about that.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2007, 03:47:26 AM »
Yes as I have posted in another post ...my devisating discovery today at walmart...i have still parted with one bottle adn sent it all the way around the other side of the world.  My wife and daughter use it to shave thier legs at times....and i have noticed my headblade has been moved several times in the shower......i dunno what to think about that.

Tim fear not my bald bro. It seems my HB has taken a fond of the 3bladed Gillette Daisy razor. Believe it or not,these disposable 3blade razors have removable cartrides and I came into the bathroom after work to shave yesterday and someone in the house had used it to shave their legs.

Dont know who it could've been :-\

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 08:36:39 AM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  someone is in trouble.  I now keep my headblade on the top shelf of the closet in a box.  No one knows where it is. They can use the headslick all they want...but you DO NOT TOUCH MY HEADBLADE SPORT!