Author Topic: Todd Bodine - Bald Nascar Driver  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Todd Bodine - Bald Nascar Driver
« on: November 05, 2006, 08:37:37 AM »
I'm in Dallas right now and there happens to be the big Nascar race today at the Texas Motor Speedway.   There's plenty of Nascar buzz in the air and many of the sports bars have the races showing on TV.  While I was getting some grub yesterday, they did a feature on Todd Bodine who apparently has won the last two times he's raced here.  I glanced up on the big screen and they had a picture of him and his bald head.  I decided to post this up here because you don't normally see a Nascar driver's head because it's always covered with the helmet or they'll put on a hat right after getting out of the car.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Todd Bodine - Bald Nascar Driver
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 08:39:37 AM »
Here's a pic of him looking a little Sly...
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: