Author Topic: Women being bald  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Nikki

• Sly Jr.
  • No Hair,Don't Care. I'm Bald and Beautiful!
Women being bald
« on: July 12, 2015, 02:57:30 PM »
When you see a bald woman...what is the first thing that comes to mind? Cancer,confidence,etc? I look at myself in the mirror and I see a young woman(just turned 35) who loves the freedom of being bald,and wants to share this powerful and liberating experience with other women,and tell them that you're still beautiful,and you do not need hair to justify femininity.

Offline theebaldguy

• Sly Penguin
  • Super Sly
Re: Women being bald
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 04:28:32 PM »
Hi Nikki,

I think it takes a lot of confidence for a man to shave all his hair off, let alone for a woman to do the same. I know cancer is probably the first thing that comes to mind when coming across a bald woman, since it's not as common a look for women yet, but I think it's awesome to see a woman who realizes as you do that lack of hair doesn't make you any less of a woman. Congrats!  8)
Just say no to rugs!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 06:20:44 PM »
Men with shaved heads is definitely a mainstream trend now, we are everywhere.  I have seen a couple of gals sporting buzzcuts and one with a shaved head recently. I can see the buzzcut/crewcut catching on, but I can't see the shaved bald look catching on with women. I think some women look good bald, so you never know.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 08:33:11 PM »
Surprisingly, I see more bald women than I'd expect to. My first thought is usually Alopecia, but if the woman looks pale then I might assume cancer.  Though, it really depends on the situation.

Either way, I think it really can make a woman's face stand out.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.