Author Topic: red spot!  (Read 6934 times)

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
Re: red spot!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 05:42:06 PM »
You should definately see a dermatologist. You really don't know if it was there before your first shave. I visit the derm every 6 months as I have had several benign skin issues taken care of. Better safe than sorry.

HBG

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 11:23:22 AM »
frosty. i know you would never mean any disrespect but just my humble opinion. telling a buddy his wife is "hot" is borderline. this is not to start any conflicts or anything. just my .02. tyler's wife is beautiful but I personnally would not use the term hot out of respect for my bro and his wife. again, this is not an attack of any kind and please don't think it is. just my observation.  back to the topic at hand.  tyler, she have a sister that looks like her? ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 02:20:32 AM »
tyler, she have a sister that looks like her? ha ha

Yes.

But she's married to a very large man that was trained by the army to use very big weapons, including the ones attached to his shoulders.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 03:37:03 AM »
Tyler sounds like she isnt available then eh?  :*))

BTW Ty, Does your wife have Polynesian ancestry?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 01:46:54 AM »

Yeah, I'd say she isn't available.

My wife is Filipina and spent most of her summers growing up in Hawaii.  She teaches Tahitian and Hula dancing.  So, technically she doesn't have Polynesian ancestry, but she is very involved in the culture.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 02:02:50 AM »

Yeah, I'd say she isn't available.

My wife is Filipina and spent most of her summers growing up in Hawaii.  She teaches Tahitian and Hula dancing.  So, technically she doesn't have Polynesian ancestry, but she is very involved in the culture.

Very cool Tyler.