Author Topic: Hairy again ... but thinking about going bald again  (Read 11631 times)

Offline lordpeich

• Sly
Hairy again ... but thinking about going bald again
« on: June 08, 2015, 07:22:57 AM »
Hi guys, now I have a mop of hair on top, but I'm thinking about going bald by choice again. Family hates the bald look and I don't feel confident at work when I'm bald.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Hairy again ... but thinking about going bald again
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 08:54:47 AM »
You have a good looking mop of hair, and your bald photo looks good as well.  So you have choices between good and good.  So if you have the itch to go BBC, go for it.  If you like the mop, keep it.  Change it up, do what ever you like.

One day your choices may be limited, but not now.
SlyBeard

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 09:38:10 AM »
You're very lucky in that you look great bald and you look great with the current look, too.  Try not to let family or work concerns influence you too much.  Just do what makes you happy.  I don't think you will be wrong either way.

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 11:51:10 AM »
You could always try it for 30 days and see if you like it, if not go back to having hair, you look great with or without.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 02:13:04 PM »
I don't understand.  Why do you say that you do not feel confident at work when you are sly?  Looking at your photos I think that you look much MORE CONFIDENT with the sly look!

As long as you have the choice, why don't you do like I do and switch it up now and then?  Part of the year I have hair just long enough to comb with a good pomade; part of the year I have an ultra-short horseshoe flattop; and part of the year I keep it clean shaven.

And please; don't waste one more day of your life worrying about what OTHER people think!  What they think doesn't matter - and you are only giving them "free rent" inside your head!

So "YES"!  I think that you should go sly again!  In fact, why don't you post a video of it for us?

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 05:21:03 PM »
I like your sly look better than with hair, but if you don't feel confident bald, then the answer is obvious.  Do what feels better for you.
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline lordpeich

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 02:34:06 AM »
Thx for your comments, guys. I really prefer the bald look, and yes, I must try to forget the desires of the others. This is a video from two summers ago:

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 07:43:54 AM »
I remember that video.  Very well done.  You look sharp with the bald head.

Offline jgnv

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 10:14:08 AM »
I thin you look hot bald!! Don't do wach you want!!  O0

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 10:32:42 AM »
It is pretty obvious after seeing the video that you really like the sly look. 

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 02:27:30 PM »
Thx for your comments, guys. I really prefer the bald look, and yes, I must try to forget the desires of the others. This is a video from two summers ago:

You've answer your own question here you prefer the bald look and look really confident from your video, stop worrying about what others think about it, they will get used to it, but you can't live your life for them, you have to do it for you.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 05:45:52 PM »
You pull both off well .... perhaps the sly just a bit better thought
I like your sly look better than with hair, but if you don't feel confident bald, then the answer is obvious.  Do what feels better for you.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 07:55:02 PM »
You look really happy in that video clip, and I can feel the sadness in your post when you say your family don't like the bald look. That's the sign that you really want to stay bald for life. I'm in the same boat with you.

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2015, 10:29:32 PM »
Man you look good with hair but excellent slick bald. It's hard for me to understand why your family doesn't like it because you sport it so well.  If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate one bit going sly because you rock it!

Offline lordpeich

• Sly
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2015, 05:45:10 AM »
Thanks for your support. I feel happy when I shave my head, but the bad thing are the reactions of my parents and some coworkers. I usually have a preppy look, and the headshave is a bit shocking for they.

Anyway, I'm thinking about it all day (like other times) and I know I will shave finally ... maybe in July or August, during holidays.

PD: a pic and another video, of my last headshave, a year ago.

Enter your email address: