Author Topic: a more permanent solution  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
a more permanent solution
« on: January 23, 2015, 03:05:11 PM »
Hi guys,
as my intro a few weeks ago said that I'm bald by nature, and I know when I let it grow it's really not an image I like, but I don't enjoy shaving my head like so many of you seem to like, to me it's a chore that is a necessary evil.

Just wondering if people have a more permanent or long term solution to shaving?

God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Underlandkur

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: a more permanent solution
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 02:09:44 AM »
I can be available or not.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 02:14:37 AM »
I can be available or not.
Sorry I'm not following what you mean?

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 08:56:03 AM »
Some guys have been down the laser hair removal route.  To my knowledge, it is the most permanent solution available.  However, hair that has turned gray or white is not removed and not effected by laser.
SlyBeard

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 09:05:16 AM »
In my country, they said something about that but no one tried, it's a kind of tale I think.

They said in the past, there was a punishment for girls who cheated her husband or being pregnant without having husband. They will shave her head and apply warm CaO on it (I don't know how to describe it in English so I tell it in chemistry way) and then hair will never grow back.

One another is about using the fat of boa. They said that, boa's fat will fit the root of hair so that they can't grow back. They also said that this way made inner grow which I think not a good point. The smell of boa's fat is terrible btw.

On the Internet also have a review of a woman who used a high qualify nair with high price but I think it's only a kind of PR. Here is the link if you wanna read for fun: http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-A-Bald-Woman/1957845

Well, I can't say this will work or not but I'm looking for the same thing but I'm not bald natural, just want to make some hair go forever and then my family must accept that my hair won't come any more.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 04:35:52 PM »
Dan, are you just thinning or do you have a full-blown horseshoe?  Is your hair gray? Tweezing and epilating may be a cheaper option than laser, but in the long run, you still will eventually have to shave or retweeze. The only true permanent solution that I can think of is electrolysis, but that is pretty costly. PM me if you have any questions, as I know a few guys that have had these procedures done. Good luck!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 08:14:29 AM »
Oh, I want some information too. Can you share me some, Sir Harry? It's hard to PM since my mail box only have capacity of 10.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 02:15:45 AM »
Dan, are you just thinning or do you have a full-blown horseshoe?  Is your hair gray? Tweezing and epilating may be a cheaper option than laser, but in the long run, you still will eventually have to shave or retweeze. The only true permanent solution that I can think of is electrolysis, but that is pretty costly. PM me if you have any questions, as I know a few guys that have had these procedures done. Good luck!
I'm getting pretty close to a full-blown horse shoe, so just a little bit of serious thinning left on top.  Not greying at all. At this point in my life money is of quite the object as I'm currently unemployed, I can't really see how I could tweeze the back of my head