Author Topic: End the Combover Worldwide!  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
End the Combover Worldwide!
« on: November 27, 2014, 10:48:37 AM »

Hey guys, I want to do something fun and that will help bring awareness to Sly Bald Guys so I've created a Thunderclap campaign to End Combovers Worldwide.  I need your support to help launch the campaign! 

Here's how Thunderclap works...

When you join the campaign you pledge that you'll allow Thunderclap to automatically Tweet or make a Facebook or Tumblr post for you on Jan 2nd.  It's that easy! 

By leveraging yours and everyone elses contacts we can spread the word to MILLIONS of people all at once and create a fun, viral campaign.

To support the campaign just go to https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19844-end-the-combover-worldwide and click on one of the "Support with" buttons.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
Re: End the Combover Worldwide!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 07:27:01 PM »
Love it.
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 11:56:47 PM »
Hey guys, while this may seem a little on the funny or corny side, I believe it will help SBG reach more men and in return help those that are struggling with hairloss and need to find a site like SBG. 

Please help me reach all those men by clicking through to the Thunderclap website and click support.  It's free and only takes a second!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 08:04:45 AM »
Thank you to all the people and companies (Bee Bald and Sir Hare) that have supported our campaign so far!!  We're around 20% toward our goal of getting 100 supporters.

If you haven't supported this yet, please do as it could literally help hundreds of thousands, if not millions of men learn about Sly Bald Guys and that there's a positive place to go on the Internet for hair loss.

Many of you expressed that you "wished you would have found SBG sooner" when you joined SBG.  Now's your opportunity to help all the other guys out there find SBG sooner.  It only takes a second to go to https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19844-end-the-combover-worldwide and click on Support with Facebook or Support with Twitter.

Thank you again for your support!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 06:33:26 PM »
To up the ante, I'll give anyone who supports the #EndTheCombover campaign a month without ads on the forum.

Once you support it, just PM me letting me know that you did and I'll verify it.  Once verified I'll mark your account as Ad Free.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 04:27:23 PM »
A big THANK YOU to to Tom and a couple of Mikes that have supported the #EndTheCombover campaign.  As you can see below, we will reach over 500,000 people just with the 32 supporters we have today, but that's only if we can get to 100 supporters!

Please support the campaign today.  It only takes a few seconds!  Click the image below.

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 02:45:00 PM »
Did this get to the right number of supporters?  It definitely tweeted as I had it retweeted.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 02:54:04 PM »
We got it!   It just went off about 2 hours ago.  Thank you for your support!

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 03:46:04 PM »
Awesome!
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline rss114

• Sly
  • Finally Sly