Author Topic: Advantage: All Sales are Final ! ... Enter the sly guy  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Snoozer421

• Sly Guy in Training
Advantage: All Sales are Final ! ... Enter the sly guy
« on: August 13, 2007, 09:42:41 PM »
So I've been sly for almost 2 months now, loving it...finally got the tan in on the noggin. So about  a week ago, my mother had bought me a nice button down shirt for a promotion I got at work. The shirt ended up being too tight in the chest and arms...I a fairly big guy, 6'1 and I weigh in at 240 lbs. So my arms were too big and we went to the mall to return it.

Well the punk at the store just pointed to the no returns sign not even giving my mom a second of notice. I was outside watching some beautiful girl, when she came back saying that she couldnt return it. So I thought about it for a moment...and took the shirt, didnt even bother with a receipt, and walked in. I looked down at the man behind the counter, and told him I wanted to get my money back. Now I even said this kindly, but somewhat stern.

The associate looked at me and said "Of course sir." and took the shirt, gave me my money back, and thanked me for my business.

I was beside myself for a moment...then thought it was pretty kick ass to get business done.

Anyone else had any tough guy impressions like this?

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Advantage: All Sales are Final ! ... Enter the sly guy
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 08:38:04 PM »
that is sweet bro. gotta love that reaction.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 08:42:46 PM »
I dont go out of my way to try and be intimidating and use the sly look like that but hey if need arises of course, I will turn on the mean machine and giter done.

Offline BaldBen

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 06:43:49 AM »
I took the shirt, didnt even bother with a receipt, and walked in. I looked down at the man behind the counter, and told him I wanted to get my money back. Now I even said this kindly, but somewhat stern.

The associate looked at me and said "Of course sir." and took the shirt, gave me my money back, and thanked me for my business.

I was beside myself for a moment...then thought it was pretty kick ass to get business done.

The associate was probably scared out of $@%$!!

Way to go, Snoozer!! That's way too cool.
Yup there are some advantages to being SLY.
But you got the weight and height factor combo working for you.

I'm 5' 11 and weigh 180, so the intimidation factor is not as menacing!
Guess I need to eat more!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 03:12:42 PM »
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Enter your email address: