Author Topic: Favorite Vendors?  (Read 1802 times)

Offline cmhbob

• Did...did I do that?
  • Sly Guy in Training
    • About me
Favorite Vendors?
« on: November 13, 2014, 09:14:02 PM »
I'm in Eastern Oklahoma, and there aren't any stores within a reasonable driving distance that have any shaving products, so I'm going to be buying my supplies online. Anyone have a favorite vendor they use? Is Amazon my best choice?

I was kind of surprised there wasn't a sticky with a list of sites.

Bob

This message is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Offline Bluebriz

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Favorite Vendors?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 09:32:11 PM »
italianbarber.com is one of my favourites.  They're based in Canada so shipping to me (in Japan) can be a killer.  Much more reasonable to those in the US though I believe.

I also like connaughtshaving.com which is in the UK, but I've known plenty of US based members over on badgerandblade.com use them because even with shipping they're often still cheaper than a lot of US based vendors.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 11:30:48 AM »
Sites that SBG has a relationship with are:

Amazon.com
HeadBlade.com - Click this link for 20% off
Manumission
Matte for Men
BaldGuyz

Click any of the links above and SBG will be compensated for your purchase.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 11:31:43 AM »
Oh yeah, BeeBald also.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 11:17:14 AM »
My favorite wet shaving vendors are Bull Goose Shaving, Royal Shave, West Coast Shaving, Italian Barber, and Lee's Safety Razors.  All are great vendors but my all time favorite is Phil who is the owner of Bull Goose Shaving.  He is a true gentleman and he provides super fast delivery.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Enter your email address: