Author Topic: Bald soccer players  (Read 13015 times)

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
Bald soccer players
« on: November 01, 2006, 02:59:50 AM »
I think many of you guys are from the us and probably unfamiliar with european football (a.k.a. soccer). Anyways, there's many cool shaved soccer stars in Europe. Here's just a few of 'em:

Marcus Hahnemann, an American goalkeeper who currently plays for Reading FC in the English Premiership.

Fabien Barthez, French goalkeeper who was once considered as the world's number 1 gk.

Andy Johnson, English striker who has sported a shaved pate for at least 2 years (he is 25). Has played a couple of international matches for England. Plays for Everton in the English Premiership.

Fredrik Ljungberg, Swedish midfielder. Besides playing for his country and for Arsenal FC in the English Premiership, Fredda has been doing some modelling for Calvin Klein.

Brazilian defender Cris, who currently plays for Olimpique Lyonnais in France.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Bald soccer players
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 09:26:27 AM »
Nice!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

gearhedguy

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 12:27:53 PM »
VERY NICE!!  ;)

Offline cjaldrich

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »
...And my all time favorite: MACCA!

That's Gary McAllister, member of the Reds' spectacular cup team of 2000-2002.

(The buzz-cut man in the background is, I believe, Danny Murphy.)

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 01:02:27 PM »
Good pics
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Clay

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »
I want to get paid to play soccer.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 11:38:59 PM »
Did you hear that David Beckham will probably head to the MLS to play for the L.A. Galaxy?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 06:29:17 AM »
Did you hear that David Beckham will probably head to the MLS to play for the L.A. Galaxy?

He is playing... contract was for $250 million over 5 years!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 07:17:23 AM »

He is playing... contract was for $250 million over 5 years!

Heard that last night on the radio...must be rough huh?
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MC HammerHead

• "..I shouldn't have to tell you who I am...because who I am should be speaking for itself.."
  • Sly
  • Future's So Bright, Got To Wear Shades..and SPF 45
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 08:25:09 AM »
Most of that deal comes from guranteed endorsements.  The whole pro league in the US doesn't have a budget like that for players.  It's pretty crazy.

MC HammerHead
Downhillbillies Skateboarding Organization
Woody's Halfpipe Board Shop Team
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team
www.myspace.com/mchammerhead

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 11:30:38 AM »
$250 mil and Victoria to go along side of it...rough life I tell ya!

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 01:28:34 PM »
$250 mil and Victoria to go along side of it...rough life I tell ya!

You couldn't pay me $250 mil to be with Victoria!  Ok, well maybe you could, but i'd be sleeping with my jammys on. She's horrible.

One of the most famous soccer baldies isn't a player but a ref, Pierluigi Collina.  In real life he's an alien.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 03:26:59 PM by Tyler »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 03:29:18 PM »
You couldn't pay me $250 mil to be with Victoria!  Ok, well maybe you could, but i'd be sleeping with my jammys on. She's horrible.

Reall?  I love her!!  I honestly don't know why, but everytime I see a pic of her I think "damn, that chicks hot!  oh, it's Victoria!"

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 04:18:29 PM »
Reall?  I love her!!  I honestly don't know why, but everytime I see a pic of her I think "damn, that chicks hot!  oh, it's Victoria!"

The girl's only skin and bone. And all that make-up, yuck. I don't find her at all attractive.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 04:32:45 PM »

The girl's only skin and bone. And all that make-up, yuck. I don't find her at all attractive.
I can think of much worse
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt