Author Topic: Ear Cuff did not go quite as planned  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Ear Cuff did not go quite as planned
« on: August 19, 2014, 07:44:31 AM »
Well, things did not go quite as planned. 

About 6 weeks ago my piercer poked the hole in the cartilage of my right ear for an ear cuff and ordered a custom made cuff for the exact size and placement. 

The custom made cuff never came in and I am leaving today on my great adventure to Burning Man.  So last night he tried putting a ready-made cuff in the hole in my right ear.  The ready made cuff is much larger than what we had planned on so it didn't sit correctly in my right ear.

Soooo, we just put a permanent ring in the cartilage hole in my right ear and then punched a new cartilage hole in the left ear for this bigger ear cuff.

So, what do you think?  Give it to me straight.  Does it look good or do I just look like a silly old man trying to recapture his lost youth?

Would it look better if I lose the cuff and just go with three rings?  Or should I lose the piercings altogether?

Randy

Offline Psukhe

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Ear Cuff did not go quite as planned
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 10:32:55 AM »
If you like it wear it.  f**k everyone else wear the ear rings, be a pirate.    !*!rat3

Offline VOT

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 11:56:00 AM »
You asked for an opinion so here it is. I would go for the three rings. But if you like the cuff it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks

Offline rss114

• Sly
  • Finally Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 12:42:05 PM »
personally im not a fan of cuffs but thats just my personal opinion i would go with the 3 rings but really if you like the cuff keep it in