Author Topic: Being Ashamed Of Being Bald And Harrassed  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Guy28

• Learning the way of Sly
Being Ashamed Of Being Bald And Harrassed
« on: July 29, 2014, 02:31:36 PM »
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:46:50 PM by Guy28 »

Offline invaray

• Sly
Re: Why Think Being Bald Is The End Of The World?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 02:57:09 PM »
You make a good point it is only hair. If you shave it your not removing it permanently it grows back and fast. Too many people trying to grow hair or have transplants or dots tattooed onto their heads and all the lotions and potions. Their is a lot of money to be made in convincing men that they need a full head of hair.

Most people are beautiful the way they are. People don't seem to know that. If they have curly hair they straighten it, straight hair they curl it. Light skin they tan and dark they lighten. Bald guys think they need hair and guys with full heads of hair shave it off. Who you are is inside know that first and you can decorate the outside however you want.

I remember reading a post where a guy said if he had had a full head of hair, school would have been better, his job better and so on. The truth is as you have noted you can do so much even with handicaps and baldness is not one. Baldness in men is a secondary sex trait the same as with beards and body hair.

I have not found one lotion or procedure to get rid of the hair or make it stop growing. Seems the only attempts to lose the hair are to zap it with laser or electric current and even those procedures don't stop it. Hair to me is like a weed growing on my head. I cut it all down and it comes right back : (

shine and share

Enter your email address: