Author Topic: Will an electric shaver or clipper get me down to the same length as a razor?  (Read 1745 times)

Offline baldingguy23

• Sly Jr.
Any type of them? Also as someone with dark brown hair, even as a bald man will my hairline in the front and the missing hair in my temple with the very well and alive surrounding hair make the bald spots still visible where they are even if I shave regularly?

Offline Yannis

• Sly Guy in Training
I have black hair and sometimes i use my Braun with foil system,sometimes i use Wahl clipper.
I have never use razor to see if it works better on me,because I didn't like the preparation,gels,foams,cuts.
If I use Braun every day the bald spots isn't visible. Of course if you go near the mirror and see better your head you will recognize them. And it's normal...because hairs coming outside from somewhere/holes and you can't change that colour. I think men with light brown or blonde hair didn't have same problem.

Have a nice weekend

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
I prefer my Braun but, it doesnt cut as close on the top of my head. It still feels a tiny bit rough.

Shaving with it though is, to me, so much easier than a razor! No nicks or cuts either! I would love to try a Wahl shaver but cant get the one i want over here in the UK!!

Offline baldingguy23

• Sly Jr.
I honestly don't care about the difference in feel rough vs a smooth head. Just the appearance.

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
I honestly don't care about the difference in feel rough vs a smooth head. Just the appearance.

If that is the case the Braun should be fine!

Offline baldingguy23

• Sly Jr.
how is the wahl 5 star shaver?

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
how is the wahl 5 star shaver?

Thats one i would like to try myself

Enter your email address: