Author Topic: Fight Fans  (Read 2687 times)

Offline MississippiRed

• Sly Jr.
Fight Fans
« on: October 31, 2006, 10:41:49 AM »
Alright fight fans, This saturday we have a welterweight championship fight. . ....

Floyd Mayweather Jr. v Carlos Baldomir   

If you like boxing and I mean techincal boxing there's none better than Floyd Jr  and if you like to see a brawler who's unafraid with a chin like stone you'll love to Baldomir.

This fight will be pivotal in Floyd's career as it pits him against a man who is physically stronger and bigger than he is with good power and accuracy. ..This to me is one of the most dangerous fights Floyd Jr has ever fought.

I personally am betting on Floyd Jr. by decision or later round stoppage ......as long as he uses his boxing skills and good ring generalship and avoids standing and trading with Baldomir he'll be ok........

Just a heads up.....

Also Next weekend for MMA fans we have Matt Hughes v GSP for Matt's belt.......

This should be an all out war man......and it's right up the road in Sac at the Arco for yall who want to make that run........

I'm taking GSP to finally end Matt Hughes reign as champ....in much the same way Anderson Silva ended Franklin's

And one last note........November 17th in Los Angeles you'll have the Pro Submission League's Xmission event...If you like Submission Grappling then you'll love this event and lineup......I think it's going to be a ppv but not sure yet......
The headline of this is Randy Couture v Jacare .....for yall that don't know Jacare is an animal ......his name is Ronaldo Souza look him up on youtube and you'll see what I mean......

Randy will have a weight advantage but I think he will get submitted in this one.........anyway folks that's it......

Red

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
Re: Fight Fans
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 09:54:47 AM »
I'm taking GSP to finally end Matt Hughes reign as champ....in much the same way Anderson Silva ended Franklin's

I hate to admit it, but I believe Matt will retain his belt.  Good news is it will be a great fight, since both fighters will fight to the bone.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:24:17 PM by ar3inc »
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Enter your email address: