Author Topic: Two small moles?  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Dusty

• Learning the way of Sly
Two small moles?
« on: June 30, 2014, 07:59:31 PM »
I've lucked out on having a nice shaped melon, but do have two small moles... Very small. Would you guys go to a dermatologist to have them removed before you would shave your head? Buzzed it a few days ago, looking to shave it this weekend.

Think high to rise.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Two small moles?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 09:24:11 PM »
I have had small moles removed from my head.  It was a 5 second job for the dermatologist!  I wouldn't necessarily remove them for cosmetic reasons but mine were easy to nick with either a comb or a razor and when I did the BLED.  It is much more convenient with them gone.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Two small moles?
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 11:07:33 PM »
I've lucked out on having a nice shaped melon, but do have two small moles... Very small. Would you guys go to a dermatologist to have them removed before you would shave your head? Buzzed it a few days ago, looking to shave it this weekend.
Hi Dusty:  I actually had one mole on my head that I did not notice until I started shaving my dome.  I would usually go around the mole but that was bothersome.  Thankfully, I decided to go to a dermatologist and he removed it with ease.  So... I suggest you see a dermatologist also.  Keep us posted.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!