Author Topic: JohnMont comes (Mr.) Clean  (Read 16779 times)

JohnMont

JohnMont comes (Mr.) Clean
« on: August 07, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »
Well, I did it.  What's the verdict?  Super sly?

John

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: JohnMont comes (Mr.) Clean
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 01:16:45 PM »
You never fail to WOW us John.  Addicting isnt it?  Told ya....looks good bro....so what is the wife and friends all saying about it?  looks good bro..it really does....years younger!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 01:26:21 PM »
Wow, John, You are THE MAN.... Just think of how far you've come in such a short time.. Hope your wife and family like the new you and that you like the new YOU.  Congrats John. O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

JohnMont

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 01:36:11 PM »
Wow, John, You are THE MAN.... Just think of how far you've come in such a short time.. Hope your wife and family like the new you and that you like the new YOU.  Congrats John. O0

Yeah; I'm not so sure .... I'm wondering if RazorX was right.   Well; it DOES grow back . ...

john

BALDANDRE

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 01:40:04 PM »

Yeah; I'm not so sure .... I'm wondering if RazorX was right.   Well; it DOES grow back . ...

john

Looks real good John...but so did the goatte too...I say this, enjoy being "Mr. Clean " for couple weeks...it's nice to have that slighly 'extra" bald thing goin'...then you can make a real desicion...and it's nice to know you're only a week away from the old bearded or goatted you!

Looks nice and CLEAN! I'm glad you had the b@lls to give it a go...that's what we seem to be about here!! O0

Later my Mr. Clean bald brutha!

JohnMont

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 02:19:23 PM »

john
'Later yourself, Dude . .... Thanks for all the encouragement (Tim and SlyKC too ! ! ) 
Enjoy your move; travel safely; get back to the forum soon 
Looks real good John...but so did the goatte too...I say this, enjoy being "Mr. Clean " for couple weeks...it's nice to have that slighly 'extra" bald thing goin'...then you can make a real desicion...and it's nice to know you're only a week away from the old bearded or goatted you!

Looks nice and CLEAN! I'm glad you had the b@lls to give it a go...that's what we seem to be about here!! O0

Later my Mr. Clean bald brutha!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 02:30:05 PM »
BTW after looking at it again (after the initial look), in your avatar, the new "Mr. Cleaned " look really suits you...!

Really you should be fair to yourself and give it a couple weeks with a bald face too! O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 02:47:50 PM »
I think both the mr clean look and the goatee look great on you.  Go with whatever gives you the most confidence, but know that you can rock either look!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 03:04:48 PM »
You do look younger like that...looks good man, but I personally for one am a fan of facial hair, not in your case, but in every case in general

BALDANDRE

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 03:15:02 PM »
but I personally for one am a fan of facial hair, not in your case, but in every case in general

So what you sayin' Chico?! ;)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 03:25:36 PM »

john

It looks good, John.  But I have to be honest -- I think I liked the way you look with the goat better. 

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 03:27:38 PM »
John, you're lucky, you can wear either look really well, though the Clean look does make you look younger.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

jusbnme

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 04:12:22 PM »
Hey John, I can't get over your new pics after you going sly.  I really don't know what you were worried about.  You really rock the sly look well no matter what you do with the facial hair.  I thought the full beard was cool and then the goatee looked just as good.  Even now with the "clean look"  you are still rockin' it.  You almost have a sinister look to you kind of like a villain out of a movie or something.  No offense, by that either.  I mean that the look is cool.   O0

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 04:53:42 PM »

john

What can I say..... just "WOW"!! you really look great bald in whatever combination
with facial hair... now you just have those little gray 'brows to shave and you are
done, totally clean! ;-)

Best compliments again!

Francesco

P.S.: have to agree with Lance, your new avatar pic looks way cool!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 04:55:48 PM by zetaeffe »

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 07:05:19 PM »
john.... hey buddy... just think about a month ago...u were sitting on the fence.  NOW.... u have already gotten many sly styles:  full beard, the goat, & now.... the mr. clean.  man.... u rock all 3 looks.  i prefer the goat but that's just my opinion.  either way.... u rock all 3 styles. O0

PS...what r the reactions from your wifey, family, & most importantly u.

keep it sly,

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!