Author Topic: New hair loss website - Hair Loss heaven  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
New hair loss website - Hair Loss heaven
« on: October 30, 2006, 04:26:42 PM »
(PRWEB via PRWeb) October 30, 2006 -- From the undoubted virility of bald men to the application of curry sauce or a cow's tongue to the top of a bald head, the myths surrounding hair loss are as old as the problem itself. A new website, Hair Loss Heaven (www.hairlossheaven.com), aims to expose the lies and stick to the facts about why people lose their hair.

Mac Morris, the site's founder, explains, "I started to lose my hair when I was fifteen years old, a time of life when personal appearance is extremely important. Trying to find information about the causes of hair loss and what to do about it was difficult back then but these days the Internet is the first resource people turn to. Unfortunately there's a lot of misinformation out there - some of it is clearly ridiculous and easy to dismiss but a lot of it could lead to false hope and wasted expense. I wanted to start a web site which deals only in the facts and real life experiences of those concerned and Hair Loss Heaven was the result."

Over the past hundred years a variety of cures for baldness have been proposed, standing upside down to let the blood flow to the head, rubbing curry on a bald spot or being licked by a cow being some of the most memorable. More recently, hair transplantation and other restoration techniques have improved dramatically and now offer a realistic approach to dealing with hair loss. On the horizon, though, are even more exciting technologies such as hair multiplication where a hair is taken from the donor, "multiplied" thousands of times by being grown in a special medium and then injected into the bald area.

Hair Loss Heaven aims to keep up to date with the very latest advances and bring the facts to its membership. To sign up for a free account visit http://www.hairlossheaven.com today.

Hair Loss Heaven - www.hairlossheaven.com - is a source of information and support for anyone concerned about hair loss and offers online forums, articles, a monthly newsletter and email discussion list.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: