Author Topic: Not possible to register  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Hairloss BaldWin

• Sly Jr.
  • www.hairlossbaldwin.com
    • Hairloss BaldWin
Not possible to register
« on: June 24, 2014, 06:15:55 AM »
Hey Tyler/Admin,

I just wanted to notify you that I kept getting an error saying signups are not possible, when I tried to create a new account. I had forgotten my password for this account and decided to create a new one which didn't work. Luckily, I recovered my password but for new members who want to join, it's just not possible.

So we're losing a lot of community members in this way... of course, this could just be the case with my because of my IP etc, but for those who don't know the power of this forum and are put off by not being able to sign up, it's quite a tragedy.

I hope this can be rectified soon.

Thanks in advance,
BaldWin

Helping guys realize that the only real way of dealing with going bald is accepting it and loving yourself unconditionally - www.hairlossbaldwin.com

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Not possible to register
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 11:29:21 AM »
Unfortunately, I'm fully aware of the issue.  I tried adding a new spam prevention measure and it broke the registration.  I'm working with a developer to get it fixed ASAP.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: