Author Topic: Scalp Cleaning prior to shaving.  (Read 2476 times)

Offline AndrewDockery

• Sly Guy in Training
Scalp Cleaning prior to shaving.
« on: August 04, 2007, 06:11:27 PM »
Hey fellow Sly Guys, I got this scalp cleaning stuff that I found at my local health food store. Its called Hairever1 and I wanted to share it with you guys here. I have been using it for about and year and its a great way to clean your scalp. I rub this liquid on my head prior to shaving and then I massage it around for a few minutes O0. It has a nice cooling effect but that lets you know its working. Then I rinse this off and shave like I normally do. The plus is that I get a great shave ! My head feel cleans and it feels like a super close shave. Since I use this stuff regularly, I don't get many shaving bumps or anything like that. The best thing I like about this stuff is that it has mostly natural ingredients. I think I paid about $10 for it but it lasts a long time. Well hope this is a good review. Here is a link to a place that sells it.   http://www.vitaminsforever.com/Hairever-1-Cleansing-Scalp-Treatment.php

Its good stuff !  Have a great weekend fellow Sly Dudes ! ! ! ! !

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Scalp Cleaning prior to shaving.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 06:30:07 PM »
Thanks for the review Andrew, sounds like a great product worth trying.  BTW, you're rocking the sly in that avatar bro. O0
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline AndrewDockery

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 06:49:22 PM »
Yeah man, I try to take care of it. My skin breaks out and if I don't I look like the elepahnt man, lol ;D

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 08:35:26 PM »
Thanks for the review Andrew.

I have tried several scalp scrubs in the past with little or no real results, I am currently using St.Ives Apricot Scrub.

I will try and find this product.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 10:35:53 PM »
I shop at Whole Foods occasionally, so I'll have to see if they have it there.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.