Author Topic: Bald brotherhood  (Read 2328 times)

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
Bald brotherhood
« on: May 27, 2014, 06:30:34 AM »
Stopped at my local Am Legion yesterday, and while sitting at the bar, another sly guy came it and sat next to me. Of course the subject of our bald heads was the conversation. He has been sly for 17 years! He looked great, and soon, several more people(women) joined the conversation. They were interested why we shave and our process, and how often we shave. I told him about this website, I hope you join Steve!

Told my GF about it, and she asked if us shaved head guys have some kind of connection. I told her yes, it looks like it.

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Steeltoe

• Sly Jr.
Re: Bald brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 09:29:16 AM »
10-20 years ago, seeing another sly guy on the street would elicit a quick nod / smile. Today, there are so many, at least where I live, that it never happens any more.

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 07:35:59 PM »
Was invited to a day at the lake yesterday, and we went on a pontoon boat ride. There were four guys and four gals on the boat. Me and two of the guys had shaved heads, the fourth guy was bald with the horseshoe fringe. It was quite a sight. The wife of t he guy with the fringe told him it was time for him to shave it off.

Went to Costco today, lots of sly guys there. One guy a little ways away saw me and said "nice haircut!" Of course he was sly. I told him " you too". We chatted for a minute.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 10:01:16 PM »
Yeah, there's definitely a connection. I see it on my ship as well where there are about a dozen of us. There's one guy, an African American, who refers to me as his "brother from another mother".
Hair is over rated.