Author Topic: Edit: Well I finally shaved it today  (Read 29685 times)

Offline Sath

• Sly Jr.
Re: I need opinon on my head shape :(
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2014, 09:40:16 PM »
As days go by i am starting to not care for it anymore, or focus on it at all which is good. Closer step to keeping the stubble look  8)

@zetaeffe
I see, thanks for the image to show its not something uncommon and unusual and that its just not me.
Great beard too lol  O0

Another way of accepting it easier is this...is it better to have longer hair and still see the thinning hair in the front and get annoyed and depressed by it, and waste money to go to a barber or find a good one and constantly worry about those things and hope it was ones money worth.
Or is it better to just accept the shape of my skull (which is very minor issue as days go by tbh) and not worry about any of those things and move on to other stuff so by the time i get much older and the expected happens by losing more hair, the transaction has happened long time ago and the stubble look looks already natural to me to not care about it anymore....to me and people i know.

I rather take the latter, save money, accept the situation i am going to lose more hair as years go by and just get used to it early on my years and build up more confidence early on with this new look and move on.
My family hasent said a peep about my head in yesterday nor today...guess they have slightly gotten used to it.
My uncles and cousins havent seen me yet so thats going to be interesting lol
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:54:04 AM by Sath »

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2014, 02:26:35 AM »
Dont worry what others think. Having less hair / bald is invigorating. You have the support of everyone on here. All the best to you

Offline Sath

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2014, 03:05:12 AM »
"Atleast I was facing the right direction" lol, my thoughts exactly.

Max Payne 3 trims his hair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J_uiYqG-SZQ#t=75

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2014, 04:16:44 AM »
My main concern is only the back of my head, especially the lower part of my head with the weird bone sticking out and its bumps  :-[

That part, as i said, profile shot is the only angle that i cant get over with, but straight ahead i love the look no issue.

Oh, I have some of those bumps, too.  Recent doctor visit, he asked about them, wondering if they were tumors, then upon inspection he realized they were 'just me'.

Don't worry about them. It's just you.

Offline Sath

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2014, 04:57:28 AM »
That is some doctor  :/O lol

Offline Sath

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »
I just got to say that as of today i havent thought of my headshape at all, one being i dont focus on it even when i look in the mirror when shaving my stubble sides, and the beard is so obvious that takes more attention, and the eyes.

I am sure the thought comes and goes which is normal I guess, but its not as grand as it was in the beginning, i am feeling more and more comfortable with it now.

If i want really short stubble i have to trim it each 2 days, 3 days tops or else it becomes slightly darker than its trim day.

I just hope by the end of the month i have completely moved on and i have this style forever. And the stubble/bald + beard combo does have a nice "style" to it a defined one compared to a generic short hair with beard, i feel more like i have a "look" now compared to before when i had longer hair.

Though I still want to say i am very grateful of all the positive and honest comments you guys gave me, definitely uplifting to know the shape is as normal as any other shape (though the shapes shows itself if my head is "slightly" turned to the side, but direct profile shot its straight  ;))

I am say 95% okay with the shape and soon to move on, but since its early on in the looks i still think about it, but i am very sure i will forget it and think of other stuff that is important.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:48:29 AM by Sath »

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 10:54:31 AM »
Its a new style for you. You will soon wonder what all the stress was about.

Offline Sath

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2014, 11:07:00 AM »
Its a new style for you. You will soon wonder what all the stress was about.

I am sure it is bound to happen and just enjoy the look forever.

Offline Sath

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2014, 04:11:10 AM »
I just want to announce that i have now officially like my scalp shape, i have grown so adjusted to it in these few days now that i dont think of it nor do i find any issues as i first went on a crazy-spree about.
And every 2 days i trim it with no guard, its basically one step behind shaving...which i am sure in the future i will do but for now i will let this style sink it for many years to come.

I got to say, i have never been more comfortable interms of look/style when it comes to "hair".

I also want to thank all you guys who gave me positive compliments and made me think positive (although my own family still wants me to grow it a bit longer, which i responded with "no offence, but i didnt ask you guys for ANYMORE opinions than the first time" lol).
Opinions and preferences, some like it, some dont...thats life.

Anyways, thanks guys a bunch  O0

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: I need opinon on my head shape :( Edit: I love it now!
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2014, 04:35:05 AM »
Congratulations, man!  Great to hear how comfortable you are with the look now!

Offline Sath

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2014, 04:42:28 AM »
I didnt expect it to like it so early, but i am glad.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:51:29 AM by Sath »

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2014, 09:12:50 AM »
Glad to hear you are feeling good about it, sir.

"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Sath

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2014, 06:05:33 AM »
I did a quick photoshop of one of the images from the front on how i would look like if i shave it off
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 08:09:56 AM by Sath »

Offline EarlBald

• Super Sly
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2014, 08:02:48 AM »
That photo is your answer, Sath.  You would look really great with a totally bald head.  You know you want it, so go for it!

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2014, 08:23:50 AM »
Scrape that grape Sath, Earl is right it is a killer look on you