Author Topic: He's not famous, but he's a college football coach who looks really GREAT bald!  (Read 6106 times)

Offline EarlBald

• Super Sly
I happened to find this on the internet.  St. Norbert's College in Wisconsin recently hired a new football coach, Steve Opgenorth.  I'm attaching the link to the video.  He looks so confident, so professional, so real and down-to-earth.  I'm proud to have him as a member of the Bald Brotherhood.  Here is the link: 

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
Did you notice the Director of Athletics was named Tim Bald? He should take a page from Opgenorth!
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Did you notice the Director of Athletics was named Tim Bald? He should take a page from Opgenorth!

;D ;D
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
@Earl:  Thanks for sharing.  The new coach was born to be bald.  Hope the AD follows suit. :*))

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
The new coach looks great.  The DA, Mr. Bald, not so much...

Offline b.driscoll

• Super Sly
 The ''look'' suits him ...............confident.

bald Luck14

I happened to find this on the internet.  St. Norbert's College in Wisconsin recently hired a new football coach, Steve Opgenorth.  I'm attaching the link to the video.  He looks so confident, so professional, so real and down-to-earth.  I'm proud to have him as a member of the Bald Brotherhood.  Here is the link: 

I'm drooling!  :)