Author Topic: For Andy007 and those "fencers"....  (Read 3548 times)

BALDANDRE

For Andy007 and those "fencers"....
« on: July 30, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »
Just an interesting thing i saw on my pop-up Yahoo topics....

two different stories showing totally shaved dudes in a control , "in charge ", in prominent postions in society...

one with a beautiful girl ( yahoo thinks bald dudes can get the good looking chick, no problem)
the other with a dude that is listed as one of the new TOP entrepreneurs under 30 ( his bald head hasn't hurt him in the least).....

Just thought it was interesting when some people will give excuses for not even TRYING living with a shaved head....it's just another "haircut option"!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 12:22:42 PM by BALDANDRE »

Offline Chico D

• Sly
Re: For Andy007 and those "fencers"....
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 12:34:43 PM »
Yo thats funny, I saw those two same pictures and thought the same things...its a brotherhood

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »
Noticed that today too, Andre and thought it really cool.  Another enticement to our brothers sitting on the fence was a recent ad in EHarmony that popped up on my screen showing a sly dude and a really hot chick.  This must mean that the web dating agencies view sly as an attractant to the opposite sex too!  So I guess our secret is out >:D
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 03:10:16 PM »
Sweet find Andre!  Sly is taking off!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 02:11:51 PM »
B>A.....awesome find.  thanks 4 sharing.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 04:55:50 PM »
Hey BA,

I finally jumped off the fence!

Just want to say thanks for the encouragement, and am glad to be part of this "bruthahood" now. Your input has definitely helped.

Couldn't have done it without ya!

scraped and sly,

Joe

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 10:37:41 PM »
I really believe being SLY is really catching on. I have noticed more and more guys around town here are doing it.  I forgot to tell you all waht happened to me the other day.  Iwent to this house to measure for new carpeting.  I noticed the guy was like staring at me off and on and kinda like he would walk away.  I didnt say anything to him because I really had never met him only his wife when she came into the store to pick out the flooring.  Well to make a long story short..they both came back into the store today adn he was SLY.   She wanted to come in and thank me for giving him the encouragement.  I guess she had been tryin to get him to do it for some time now and he felt he wasnt that OLD yet to go sly.  This guy is in his late 30's and he look pretty good. I had given him some pointers about the Headblade Sport and the Headslick..because he said he used an old disposable one and soap.  I said NO BRO NO NO NO...you have to use these products.  So I am waiting to hear back from them.
Just another SLY bro to write in the book!
Tim

Offline shyslyguy

• Super Sly
  • remember! you gotta be bald to be sly!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 02:07:06 AM »
Great story TimmJ & I agree with you - the sly look is catching on more & more -  O0

The only thing is ... you left out the part where you told him about SBG's & invited him to check us out!  ::)
His heed was ballid, and schon as eny glas 

http://www.myspace.com/thetrombonists

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 05:58:30 AM »
Andre great find bro! Great to see Sly brothers showing the world you dont need hair to achieve!!

Tim, nice story that is great you have gotten another over to the fold. Yeah should let him know about SBG's, I'm sure this forum would reinforce his resolve to stay Sly.

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 11:02:05 AM »
Being sly is now accepted and desired.  But enough men don't do it that we still stand out from the crowd.  It's a balance I like. :)

jusbnme

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 07:45:48 AM »
Good find BA.  Thanks for sharing.

Good story too TimmJ.  O0