Author Topic: What is the Alexa thing at the bottom of the page?  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
What is the Alexa thing at the bottom of the page?
« on: July 30, 2007, 02:01:26 AM »
I'm finding out that Alexa, one of the companies that measures traffic on the internet, doesn't realize how much traffic we actually get here at Sly Bald Guys.  To help notify them, I've added this Traffic RanK indicator at the bottom of the site, so that every time someone visits Sly Bald Guys they are made aware.

You can also help out by installing the Alexa Toolbar for Firefox.  It will also let you know the rank of sites if you are interested in that kind of info

To learn more about the toolbar, just click the banner.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: What is the Alexa thing at the bottom of the page?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 11:15:29 PM »
If any of you guys are using Firefox, please download the Alexa toolbar so that we can move up the rankings.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Re: What is the Alexa thing at the bottom of the page?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 02:22:15 AM »
But I use the SBG tool bar... doesn't that do the same thing?
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington