Author Topic: I found Head Blade at K-Mart  (Read 4110 times)

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
I found Head Blade at K-Mart
« on: July 29, 2007, 06:29:56 AM »
Well I didn't buy them yet, but I found the Head Blade Classic for $12.97 and the other products like the Shine, Lotion and Matt for $6.99 a bottle.

I wish they had the Sport model with the wheels, and I also wished that it vibrated like my Gillette Mach 3 razor handle.

Now I just wished they would carry the apparel stuff like the hats... I'm gonna have to get me one of those Hi-Vis Thug ones for the cold months here in Montana.

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
Re: I found Head Blade at K-Mart
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 01:03:56 PM »
Yes, indeed, check your KMarts SBG's!  My buddy just called me from Kmart in Quincy, IL and said they had the Sport, Headslick and Headlube in matte & glossy.  I had him get me a couple bottles of lube and he's going to get himself a Sport 8)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
Damn, I don't even know where a KMart is around here.  I think they all shut down.  :-\
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 04:54:05 AM »
While out with the wife we stopped at two other stores the other night.  Walgreens has HB Sport the price was $12.99 along with HB Shine for $6.00... now I don't get over to Wal-Mart to much any more, just watch the documentory on them and didn't like what I saw, but anyway Wal-Mart has the HB Sport for $9.96 and the HB Shine for only $5.00

That is a great savings to everyone who wants to get their HB's and the product line.

Just thought I would give you a heads up.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 07:09:29 AM »
Damn, you guys are lucky to be able get the Headblade line for that kind of prices.

And although I hate WalMart and loathe their business practices, their low prices are hard to say no to. I mean, for Sly guys like us, who can say no to a HB sport for under 10 bucks??!!

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 08:26:48 AM »
I just go to HeadBlade on-line and use the "MYSPACE" 20% discount!   O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 10:11:28 PM »
Damn, you guys are lucky to be able get the Headblade line for that kind of prices.

And although I hate WalMart and loathe their business practices, their low prices are hard to say no to. I mean, for Sly guys like us, who can say no to a HB sport for under 10 bucks??!!
The local Wal-mart d/n carry any HeadBlade Products ... And I agree with you, JDog, on their practices.  Unfortunately their low prices put all the competitors out of his business. 
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 06:13:10 AM »
This has happened in my  hometown. The local Wal Mart has been turned into a Super Wal Mart and eventually the entire local economy is based on 1 business.

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 08:53:55 AM »
I just go to HeadBlade on-line and use the "MYSPACE" 20% discount!   O0

I'm curious, so with purchase online, with 20% discount whats that bring the price to?  Then add shipping on top of that, brings it to what?

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 09:41:30 AM »
This has happened in my  hometown. The local Wal Mart has been turned into a Super Wal Mart and eventually the entire local economy is based on 1 business.
That has happened here.  I was forced to buy a new TV there the other week.  I hate the store but the price drove the decision. 
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 03:12:39 AM »
Well I went to go  place an order on Headblade.com for a HB Sport razor,2 bottles Headlube Glossy,2 bottles of Headslick and a 3pack Sensor adaptors. Total for products was a reasonable 56dollars but the cheapest International shipping rate was USPS International at 35.00. With the myspace discount the totatal was near 90USD. Thats almost 120 AUD.

I probably will do it but am going to see if I can get my dad to send me out some stuff from WalMart(I hate you Walmart)