Author Topic: Advantage- glasses on top of head  (Read 13154 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Advantage- glasses on top of head
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 06:45:08 PM »
how about this: bald guys and monoacles?

You could get a magnet subdermaly implanted under your scalp to hold it there... [on your scalp]

Just be careful not to stick your head near any sharp metal objects or a metal wall!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 08:57:40 PM »
It'd also be hell at the airport!     ;D

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 06:17:50 AM »
God Bless the TSA and their ultra sensitive metal detectors.

Last year at SFO I was randomly searched and unbelievably and allegedley, bomb making powder was found on my backpack!

After a 10 minute background check, I was free to go.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 02:50:50 PM »
Don't even get me started on the TSA!  I'd have to start a whole other forum for that.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Bald_freak

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 03:08:35 PM »
Don't even get me started on the TSA!  I'd have to start a whole other forum for that.

Were you victimized buy a cavity search done by a 400 lbs. dike Ty? "I swear officer it's only Head Lube, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 03:36:26 PM »

Tyler, be gentle there, I am currently in the process of being employed by the TSA, so I may be the one who has to check you through one day,   >:D  Ha!

Come to think of it, I sure would like one of them there clear HB's, maybe we can work something out?  lol    ;) 

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 05:48:21 PM »
sounds like bribery to me. :x! is a DQ in order?  >:D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 07:56:13 PM »
sounds like bribery to me. :x! is a DQ in order?  >:D

Ok, ok , throw in one more (for Paulie), and mum's the word!  lol.    ;)

They've already checked me up the wazoo! I sure don't need no DQ, lol. 

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 04:38:31 AM »
Joe will you be working at Sky Harbor?

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 10:30:36 AM »
Yep, I am looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll be starting in October if all works out.

I'll keep a lookout for all you "sly" guys.    ;)  (especially the guy who talks to corpses, lol).

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 12:22:44 AM »

Tyler, be gentle there, I am currently in the process of being employed by the TSA, so I may be the one who has to check you through one day,   >:D  Ha!

Come to think of it, I sure would like one of them there clear HB's, maybe we can work something out?  lol    ;) 

If you only knew how many times I've gone through airport security.   :px

It's a cool that you got that job though.  If you're working Sky Harbor, I'm sure I'll be through there in the next 6 months or so.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 03:46:48 AM »
Of the 30 or so airports that I have been through in my travels throughout the world,Sky Harbor gets my top vote in terms of service, cleanliness, ease of check-in, and easiest to navigate.  O0

Cancun International Airport is last on the list. There was actually a mule and farm tractor pulling the baggage carts. :-\

marty22

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 03:24:18 PM »
agree. advantage is that I can now have eyeglasses on my head and it looks kewl.

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 05:10:52 PM »
I ahve super sensitive eyes and I always were shades when the sun is bright, all summer most of fall and spring, and all winter.... so when i'm not using them i actualy wrap them around to the back of my head, and yes i get so many smart comments like you glasses are on wrong and what not..... but the back of the head is where it's at for storing sun glasses..... on the top of the head i think they look silly....
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »
this works nicely for me as I love to take my glasses off at random intervals so it's sweet that they will stay up there if I choose to put them there.
bald for life

Enter your email address: