Author Topic: Great reactions from ladies: Stories?  (Read 3432 times)

Offline Chico D

• Sly
Great reactions from ladies: Stories?
« on: July 25, 2007, 09:14:13 AM »
I would just like to see a thread where everybody puts their positive reactions from women, preferably more than just "the secretary said I now look my age" or something like that.

I think it would be great for on the fencers, and what the heck, why lie, it would be good for me too.  I haven't been able to go out much since the shave (been broke), and would like to go out with some firepower/ammo/confidence.

Thanks guys.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: Great reactions from ladies: Stories?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 10:53:40 AM »
Here's a cool reaction I had from an earlier thread:

http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=586.60

Another I had, but I can't find the original thread:

I went to the optometrist a few months ago.  It was a small office shared by two FEMALE optometrists (late-20's, early-30's) and they were both HOTTIES (unbelievable).

Long story short....got a simultaneous rub-meister from BOTH of them.

Really messed with my thought life for a while ... the scenarios that testosterone will conjure up in the mind  :XX

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 12:56:17 PM »
Wow man, that must of been incredible...10 to 12 of them?....damn.

I guess your the only guy whose had great reactions or something....but man thats a great one

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 01:04:14 PM »
Let's just say that I've had a ton of women approach me since shaving my head.  Both to rub my head and just to talk to me.  I've always been confident, so approaching women wasn't an issue.  But, I didn't get many women just coming up to me.  Once I started shaving my head, it changed.  I'd have women just walk up and strike up conversations with me.  I think it gave me much more of a tough guy look that a lot of chicks dig.  I've had several friends notice the difference and comment on it as well.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 01:51:35 PM »
Straight man...today I had this like mid to late 30s lady come up to me while I was smokin a cigarette, just started talkin to me, but her body language seemed like she wanted to seduce me or something, dead serious....maybe it was all in my head or somethin....well anyway, she was attractive, just a little too old for my taste...

BALDANDRE

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 02:01:39 PM »
today I had this like mid to late 30s lady come up to me while I was smokin a cigarette, just started talkin to me, but her body language seemed like she wanted to seduce me or something, dead serious....maybe it was all in my head or somethin....well anyway, she was attractive, just a little too old for my taste...

hmmm, doesn't sound too terrible to me...the 30's can be quite tasty!!!! ; ^-^...plus maybe they're the one's that totall dig bald dudes!

Don't knock it till you try it! J/K.......... ;)

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 02:05:41 PM »
True...naw but she just looked a little bit too old for me, theres some that are 40 somethings that still look hot as hell, I like a mature woman...but hinestl, I woulda done her in a sec if she asked

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 05:51:12 AM »
I've had two women in differant areas where I live, that have approached... and while I was sitting, come up and rub my head.  Both of these little hotties were shall we say dressed thin on top, exposing the fact that they were bra less.  I could not help but notice how errect their ah headlights got while standing there rubbing my head with the one in a very thin bikini moving closer to make contact with my shoulder with her crotch asking me if I would go back to her condo...

I told her that I had to keep working..  she said, "I want you to work on me though"

I gotta say I was very tempted to, but could not simply because I am married and told her that I was.....

She actually said that she didn't care either, if I didn't.

Now if I was not married, I probably would have as in looking at her, she was a 10 PLUS on the scale of 1 to 10.... the fact that she was around or looked around 36 made my day  O:O

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 08:11:18 AM »
NO WAY!!! wow, now thats the kinda story I'm talkin about.  Right now I was walking out of the bathroom of my office building, and I saw this little fine ass chick (fine by my picky standards, fat booty) who I have seen getting dropped off at work by her husband or boyfriend.  Well anyway I walk out of the bathroom, looked at her for a sec, and she gave me a good stare down (a good one), while she was on the cell phone.  HELL YEAH.  Probably on the phone with her man or something.  I don't mess with those, a karma thing.  But it still made me feel good.

Wow but nothing like your story man.  The details....incredible

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 08:28:11 AM »

...getting dropped off at work by her husband or boyfriend...Probably on the phone with her man or something.  I don't mess with those, a karma thing.

karma thing, yeah.....and you could get SHOT

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 08:31:59 AM »
oh, yeah, and that minor complication

Enter your email address: