Author Topic: S4 Shark not getting a good shave.  (Read 997 times)

Offline Texas

• Learning the way of Sly
S4 Shark not getting a good shave.
« on: January 27, 2014, 02:45:29 PM »
Longtime no post.  Anyway I got the S4 Shark for Christmas and 6 blades but I cannot for the life of me get a baby butt smooth shave as I was getting with HB sport with 3/4 blades and getting spotty all over using it.  I defaulted back to my 4 blades and same result.  The only time I get that smooth shave is with my sport, any tips?  I'd hate for that money to goto waste.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Re: S4 Shark not getting a good shave.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 02:49:55 PM »
While I've not tried the Shark, I did try the ATX after a long time using the Sport.

The Sport just works. It's the best.  The new inventions are a step backwards in my opinion.

I hope they don't quit selling the Sport and the 3HB blades.  The 4HB blades are horrible in the Sport.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 03:23:03 PM »
Hey Texas, try using the blades and adapter that you were using on the Sport.  That's what I did and I get a better shave with the S4 Shark than I did with my Eclipse.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Texas

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 03:59:38 PM »
Hey Texas, try using the blades and adapter that you were using on the Sport.  That's what I did and I get a better shave with the S4 Shark than I did with my Eclipse.
Thanks!