« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2007, 03:34:08 PM »
Wha?..............

My head hurts! :-\

Offline Andy007

• Sly Jr.
  • I'm maybe not sly, but that's ok :)
Re: hi
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2007, 03:51:32 PM »
hey i got stubbles again. hehe. i like this more than the sly look.

and I cant see hairloss. looks pretty thick :)  O:O

i got so much fear that you could see my hairloss when it grows. but you cant :)

well maybe if the hair would be long again, you could see it. damn please believe me my hair is improving due to treatments. :)

i showed a photo of mine to a girl friend. and she said i look pretty good shaved :). a little like vin diesel hehe.

is anyone here from germany, has a MMS mobile phone who i could send my photo to and can upload it on the internet???

because i would do so , so i could show you my photo :). but i need to do a photo session first to get a real good photo.  ;D  anyone???
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 03:54:53 PM by Andy007 »

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2007, 03:56:55 PM »
I think that hairloss talk website, brainwashed you bad. Honestly Andy have you EVER seen a good combover??????? If you answere yes, than I guess it wasn't good enough!!!!!!
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 04:00:18 PM »
Andy, I agree with Andre.  That is hair not worth keeping.  As I have said many times, a very close buzz for a balding dude is much better than what you show in that picture.  Not to make you feel bad, but if I saw you on the street, I would just think to myself that this is really sad.  This dude is trying to hide hair loss by growing it longer -- the only problem is that the hair loss is even more obvious the longer the hair gets.  Until you post some other pics, I can't disagree with your saying that your hair is now thicker with all of the meds you're absorbing into your body.  Let us see the shaved head and the buzzed head, and we'll be glad to offer our input.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2007, 04:15:55 PM »
Andy, what are you talking about dude?  That avatar is awesome... you were meant to wear the sly look.  You really need to keep it sly or at least buzzed short.   It is a great look for you.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Andy007

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »
ha, there i am  8)  O:O

what do you think of me?

1. do you see the hairloss? and is my hair better now?

2. how do i look with my shaved head? does it suit me?

3. im not sly anymore, right? or am i?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2007, 04:25:11 PM »
Andy, that looks great bro!  I can't imagine that you aren't getting very positive responses from your new look. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Andy007

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2007, 04:28:58 PM »
i know  :-\ im a pussy. if i look right and the reaction from my girl friend and your reactions show that i dont look bad with my shaved head. well, actually i look good.  ;D

i should name myself in pussycatdoll  :/O  ;D :*))

i will ask some more people in real what they think. :) maybe then these stupid thoughts finally go away.

well i look older now, more like 23... O:O

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2007, 04:34:09 PM »
Dude Andy, that pic looks great, you are definatly SLY, it suits you very well. You need to tell that other site to kiss off " I AM A SLY BALD GUY", keep the sly look man. O0  O0
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2007, 04:44:12 PM »
Andy, dude you look awesome that way.  Ditch the drugs; keep it buzzed (or slick if you choose).  It is a great look for you.  I don't need to see the full-on look with you and the long, bad hair.  Try this look out for at least a month.  You will find yourself gaining confidence, and not worrying about messing with your thinning hair every morning.  If your friends give you a hard time, ignore them.  They'll soon forget what you used to look like.  If that doesn't work, we'll see if we can round up some of our sly brothers and we'll  (H@ or  ^)$$ to them.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Andy007

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2007, 05:02:10 PM »
Andy, dude you look awesome that way.  Ditch the drugs; keep it buzzed (or slick if you choose).  It is a great look for you.  I don't need to see the full-on look with you and the long, bad hair.  Try this look out for at least a month.  You will find yourself gaining confidence, and not worrying about messing with your thinning hair every morning.  If your friends give you a hard time, ignore them.  They'll soon forget what you used to look like.  If that doesn't work, we'll see if we can round up some of our sly brothers and we'll  (H@ or  ^)$$ to them.

hehe, i dont think that this will be needed  ;D.

i wont ditch the meds though :) because well, like the bald by choice guys in my other thread said ...its nice to have the option

anyway, do you see hairloss?

i told you it got better. i dunno if its still visible.

what do you thinK?

BALDANDRE

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2007, 05:32:56 PM »
Andy, you look good bald, i would not even grow it out to stubble...for now...

get used to it for a month...then decide and see if you like it...

and just think all the time that you stay bald you'll be getting thicker hair that whole time...

then you might not even what all that hair!

Offline Andy007

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2007, 06:18:41 PM »
i think the main reason why i did it was subsconciously that i wanted to see how my hair really looks like and how much hairloss i still got. but now with the shaved look i dont see it either.  :-\

when the hair is long you cannot see it very good coz always you have some hair there which lays over the thinning areas. its hard to measure where the hair got what density. and thats what i want to know.

i think the best length to see how my hair is, is 2 cm. so about an inch. or a bit less is still usable. so lets say around an inch is the best length for it. but with 0.5-1 cm you should see it pretty well aswell. that will be in about 2 weeks.

so until that i will let my hair grow.

like i said before , i dont like the sly look and i even dont like the shaved look very much. maybe i like the buzz - cut look??? we will see.

but what i really want now where i am shaved is an inch long hair. when i will get this in 2 month my hair wont hopefully be a problem anymore.

sorry guys that i wont stay in your club of  8) guys. i hope you can understand me somehow.

i mean, if it looks bad, i will go back to the shaved look. but umm its stupid to say but my hair will be really nice in 2 month if everything goes right.  O:O so at this time i wont have anything to worry about anymore in terms of hair. and im looking very hopefully and happy to this time. i just cant wait until my hair is an inch long (which still wont allow me to hide any hairloss if its still there which is a good thing).

but for the next 2-3 weeks i will be a shaved - buzzcut guy. :) so im the club  O:O hehe.

anyway thank you very much for all your posts and keep them coming! O0

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2007, 07:23:05 PM »
i know  :-\ im a pussy. if i look right and the reaction from my girl friend and your reactions show that i dont look bad with my shaved head. well, actually i look good.  ;D

i should name myself in pussycatdoll  :/O  ;D :*))

i will ask some more people in real what they think. :) maybe then these stupid thoughts finally go away.

well i look older now, more like 23... O:O

I'm confused.  Your posts are all over the place.  First you said you didn't like it and now you're saying that it looks good.   Which is it? :-\

I have a very all-or-nothing attitude about hair.  If you have a great head of thick hair, then by all means hang on to it.  But if you have not-so-great hair or hair that is thinning or receding, you're probably better off without it.

Quite frankly, judging by the first photo you posted, your hair was a mess.  I agree with BaldAndre, hair like that is not going be able to compete with the full, thick hair that other guys in the clubs will have.  But you look terrific with the shaved/buzzed look.  Grow it out a little more if you're more comfortable that way, but keep it at 1/8" or 1/4", no longer.  Yes, some skin will show through the hair, but that is to be expected when your hair is cut so short -- so it actually helps camouflage the thinning areas. 

You need to stay away from that hairloss forum; it is a very negative place filled with unhappy people.  And you need to relax and stop worrying so much about what other people think.  Keep your hair buzzed or shaved; it really works so stop trying to fight it.  You'll look and feel a whole lot better.

Offline bnready

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2007, 07:25:08 PM »
Hey whats up Andy007

You know that in 100 years from now no one will care about my bald head or your's,that's why getting SLY is the way to go.You need to feel some love for that bald head of your's and then like magic the women will follow your lead.

I wish I had a dime for every woman thats rubbed my Head or Heads
My wife says " women love a man with a bald head its sexy"