Author Topic: Tattoos and Piercings  (Read 8674 times)

Offline Smoothie

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Tattoos and Piercings
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 04:37:04 PM »
I have no piercings, my work doesn't allow any jewelry on the job (railroad repair). I do however have a multitude of tattoos, starting when I was 15. I have a tribal half sleeve on my right upper arm, left upper arm has a bull and tribal band. I have a dragon on the back of my neck and my last name on my lower back. My daughter's name in script across my chest. Matching symmetrical skulls and stars on my forearms, a memorial on each calf muscle and my wife's initials on my ring finger since the no jewelry clause lol. Nowhere near done.......  :)

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Tattoos and Piercings
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 06:26:02 PM »
Some have tattoos, some have their ears pierced, some have other things pierced, some have tattoos and everything pierced.   Who's got what?  What combinations do you all have?

I was in a profession where such would be frowned upon, however I had the desire.  So, when I was forty I got a tat, a full bathing suit tattoo, a Japanese style that all a brief does.  As others know it is hard to stop.
So over the years since until my late sixties I continued with mods, still not easily visible.  Forearms tatted. Then pierces, at one time I had more than thirty that were within me brief, many of them stretched. Due to medical problems I no longer have any of pierces, but of course the tats and cuttings remain. I am now eighty two.

Having short hair was my first interest as a mod.  I buzzed very very when I was twenty and shaved head first in 1979.