Author Topic: stuble  (Read 1808 times)

Offline march

• Learning the way of Sly
stuble
« on: July 19, 2007, 08:12:07 AM »
i am new at being bald.  i have been shaving my head for about 2 weeks.  it is getting easier.  but everytime i shave.  i can still see where my hair is.  i want it to look like i don't have hair.  will this look take time.  or am i screwed because i have a lot of hair.
i use a mach 3 razor and mach 3 sensitve skin gel. 

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: stuble
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 08:28:11 AM »
march....1st of all welcome 2 the sbg forum.  remember 2 post your intro in the introductions section so that we can give u a proper welcome.  2 answer your question.... about the shadow.... u r not alone as i and many of the sbg brahs here in this forum have a shadow of some sorts.  unless u r 100% completely bald.... u will always have a shadow.  it is just something every sly guy learns 2 accept. 

if u want 2 know a little more about the "shadow".... check in the section of GROOMING/CARE & log on to MISCELLANEOUS section & u will c a thread titled "the shady shadow" by happyharry.  there u will find a discussion of the notorious shadow.  i hate the shadow as well but it won't keep me from shaving.  i luv being slick & sly.

anyways.... as i said b4.... post your intro in the introductions section so that we can give u a proper welcome.
take care & c ya around the forum.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 10:12:11 AM »
march, here's a link to the topic that Warhawk was telling you about - http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=128.0

I think you'll find that there's a lot of us that wish we could get rid of the shadow.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline shyslyguy

• Super Sly
  • remember! you gotta be bald to be sly!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 10:55:25 AM »
Hi march,

The cursed shadow ... yep .. it is a pain.

Obviously shaving against the grain helps but it seems to be nigh on impossible to get rid of completely. I just content myself by shaving once a day when I can.

Anyway ... welcome!  :)
His heed was ballid, and schon as eny glas 

http://www.myspace.com/thetrombonists