Author Topic: 35% off of Manumission Fightceuticals today - Cyber Monday to Dec 31, 2013  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
If you want to try a great shaving product and get a hefty discount, check out Manumission Fightceuticals.  They are offering 35% off today with the coupon code MMIA35.  This code is good until Dec 31st, 2013!

If you haven't tried them before, you wont' be disappointed if you do!  Every order also qualifies for a matching donation to Military Missions In Action (MMIA) for Deployed Troops.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 06:08:09 PM by Tyler »

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: 35% off of Manumission Fightceuticals today - Cyber Monday
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 02:27:00 PM »
Great deal and great cause, Manumission makes the best stuff out there and Dan is a good dude....If anyone has been on the fence about trying out this line here's a great chance, you'll ask yourself why you didn't have this stuff sooner in your shaving arsenal.

Been buying and using MF for the last 3 years...don't see myself changing that and as a Veteran thank you Manumission Fightceuticals
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 02:36:19 PM by RyanJP »

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 35% off of Manumission Fightceuticals today - Cyber Monday
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 05:51:49 PM »
The fact that it supports our Service personnel is enough for me. I'll be ordering in the AM.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: 35% off of Manumission Fightceuticals today - Cyber Monday to Dec 31, 2013
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 06:12:35 PM »
Just to give everyone an update.  The code is good until December 31st, 2013...so get to ordering some Manumission!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: