Author Topic: First Timmer  (Read 4506 times)

jp_bald

Re: First Timmer
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 02:59:49 PM »
wellcome to the nice sly forum!!!

Offline baldchief99

• Sly Guy in Training
    • http://www.myspace.com/stevesample76
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 09:27:58 AM »
Fiirst off, Welcome.  As far as shaving with a mole, I have the same problem.  Do not use a hair removal cream or lotion like nair as that will burn the hell out of the mole and take forever to heal.  I tried that many years ago and needless to say that was the last time I did that.  You can try to use an electric razor around the mole area but I would not recommend this on your whole head.  They work for some but for most you dont get a close enough shave.  I personally use a headblade with the Sensor 3 baldes.  When I get to my mole I pull out the fusion and go over the mole.  The blades are close enough together, because there are 5 of them, that you shouldnt nick it.  I had a lot of problems with the Mach 3 blades nicking it because of the gap between the blades.  As far as shaving lotion, for me it is Headslick all the way.  Good luck and you will love being sly!

Offline Koaa2

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 01:58:29 PM »
Welcome to the site, you will get the hang of it after while. The first time I did it, I nearly bled to death, but after doing it for a while I rarely nick myself, and when I do it is because I was in a hurry or just not paying close enough attention.

Good luck with the BF, it may turn out to be a fun and positive thing if you can get him to do it for you once and a while.

Again welcome.
"Wherever you go, there you are"