Author Topic: First Beard: one month in  (Read 10071 times)

isleepinthebuff

Re: First Beard: one month in
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 08:43:12 AM »
Looks good. I'm not a fan of huge just (sorry guys). I have to keep mine trimmed so to be this is a perfect beard and suita ya.

Offline DOC_OSMC

• Bald and Bearded
  • Super Sly
  • Pleasure's a sin, and sometimes sin's a pleasure.
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 09:49:35 PM »
Hey SF12, it's been about close to 3 months now I imagine, how's the beard coming along?  Did the connectors finally fill in?

Being Asian, facial hair was always a challenge.  It wasn't until my 30's that I started growing a decent goatee and not until recently did my beard start to fill in.  The connectors took forever for me too, but they finally grew in over time.  Just gotta stick with it.
My granddaddy once told me, "If you can't hack it, gecho' jacket!"

Offline DannyBoy

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 10:42:56 AM »
Yeah it takes a while to grow in i remember i grew my beard and i think i grew it for about two and a half months an the patchy bits did look better...i actually thought that i finally got rid of the patches until i shaved and it was there again lol...unfortunately it wasnt a full beard i shaved it so it was basically like rikers beard...so i never got to see it as a full big beard i did try to grow a full on beard recently but i wasnt liking it i got to about a month and a half and it wasnt looking good to me...now i just support a stubble goatee.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:56:35 AM by DannyBoy »
It is only a problem if YOU make it a problem.