Author Topic: A Big Thank you to Several Scotty's Ride Donors  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
A Big Thank you to Several Scotty's Ride Donors
« on: September 23, 2013, 06:51:11 PM »
My raffle for the Scotty's Ride shave kits is this Friday AM. I had planned on putting these kits together myself 100%. BUT..... some folks stepped up to make donations to the kits.
These folks did this entirely out of kindness with absolutely no expectation of winning anything. In fact, two of the three donors are associated with this site and specifically asked to be EXCLUDED from the raffle so others could win. They still bought raffle tickets but asked to be excluded so someone else could win...... amazingly kind.

These folks deserve to be recognized for their generosity, kindness, and good will toward those less fortunate.

So first... to the very Nice Lady at the Cosmetics Counter at BonTon... a heartfelt Thank You for taking your time and making the extra effort to donate the travel bags to Scotty'e Ride. Not only did you donate those bags, you made a bad day for me a little better.

To Dennis, the owner of Bee Bald men's shaving products, a very sincere thank you for donating all of the Bee Bald products that the two kits contain. In addition, Dennis donated enough of his products that my wife was able to put together several door prize bags full of Bee Bald products for the day of the actual ride. A couple Bikers are going to win some nice door prizes.
And Dennis, we are coming to Erie next year, so as i promised, drinks are on me when we finally meet in person. Dennis also made a very generous cash donation to Scotty's Ride.

And finally to my Friend Mel, our very own WARHAWK..... Thank You. Mel insisted on purchasing the Edwin Jagger razor for the first place kit. He sent it to me along with 5 or 6 tucks of blades. All will be included in the first place kit. Mel has helped me every time I've needed help with a raffle. We PM fairly often and he is a kind, generous man with a beautiful and kind wife. Though we are hundreds and hundreds of miles apart, he has come thru for me often. I do not know a better man.

So..... thank you again to all. Each of you epitomizes what is GOOD about most people. You all ROCK!

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Enter your email address: