Author Topic: New here, 28 going bald, going to shave my head finally. (long post, sorry!)  (Read 14364 times)

isleepinthebuff

I'm not of the opinion that we have to recuit everyone into a slybald guy and tend to give everyone that asks for ian honest opinion. For some guys the look works and actually for some it doesn't!

However, you really suit a bald head! It's taken years off you as you looked older with hair nut now you look your age. it's really brought out the goattee too and defined your face. I'd suggest you go straight to the bathroom and throw out any bottles of shampoo you have cos I don't think you'll ever be needing them again!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 07:05:31 AM by Slyest »

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
I have to agree with my fellow SBGs, you look good with the shaved head.  Stick with it for a while so everyone has time to adjust.

Offline Poozlies

• Sly Guy in Training
thanks guys! Yeah I think my family is going to freak a bit, but oh well. My cousin is bald too but he just uses an electric razor every week or so, but I want to try and maintain the clean shaven head look as much as possible. Head is pale right now, but my biggest worry is dry scalp.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Trust me, after a few days and everyone gets used to it, your shaved head will be a non-issue. As far as dry scalp, aloe vera is a nice inexpensive way to keep the scalp from flaking/drying out.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
This nice dense goatee really makes the bald head look sharp. Looks like you're ready to audition for a role in a movie!

There are a number of items to use if dry scalp is a potential issue.  Head slick, matte or glossy. Aloe Vera gels.  Coconut oil.  I like some sugar scrubs which contain coconut oil, sweet almond oil and sugar.  Make an nice exfolient then rince off the sugar and the oil lasts all day for a nice shine and smooth feel.

I get mine from this gal, https://www.facebook.com/blissfulelegancesugarscrub

Coconut Macaroon is my favorite.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
Re: New here, 28 going bald, going to shave my head finally. (long post, sorry!)
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 06:08:55 AM »
Great new look Poozlies. Suits you well.

Welcome to the world of sly. And keep up the good work.

Offline oakdan5

• Sly Jr.
I agree it suits you, you have the darker eyes and facial hair which I think compliments a bald head