Author Topic: OK this lady has a problem...or her husband does.....  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
OK this lady has a problem...or her husband does.....
« on: July 06, 2007, 03:56:22 PM »
 WOW THIS LADY HAS A REAL PROBLEM.....Seems as though her husband needs to make a visit wiht us!

I have a bit of a rant here,
WHY oh WHY does it seem ok to make fun of bald /balding men??
My husband is slowly balding and it is a very depressing thing for him, yet his friends ALWAYS make some smart a** comment about his bald spot etc. It's rude and uncalled for, yet i've noticed on tv that it seems to be acceptable to make bald jokes, anytime there is someone who is bald/balding inevitably there will be a bald joke thrown in! Noone would dare make fun of someone overweight, it's just not politically correct (anymore) but it seems that it is still ok for the bald jokes, UGHH!!
- Just like someone doesn't need to be told they've put on weight ( even though some people LOVE to tell you so),it seems people also like to inform them that they're losing your hair (yeah, like they never look in a mirror), 
anyway, it's hurtful to the person whom is going through this, i'm just so mad right now because i know how hurt my husband can get by comments he gets directed towards him as well as the stuff he sees on tv, so i've vowed to stop letting people make fun of my husband( even if they may think i'm a b**ch), i will stop them dead in their tracks the next time they go for my husband...mark my words, it is unacceptable to make fun of people period!!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: OK this lady has a problem...or her husband does.....
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 04:05:50 PM »
wow, i could go in so many directions with this one. first, dude should vivit us.  second, maybe he should just grow a pair and shave it. third, i feel like this touches on the whole "don't hurt anyone's feelings thing". lady should shut the hell up. and people need to quit being pussified. half the problem with our country now is people like this lady. all these people are too easily offended. my friends harass me all the time about being bald, overweight, etc. i just give it back to them. they are buddies. sure these guys give me a hard time, but if it was 2:00 in the morning and i broke down 4hrs away, they would be there. no questions asked. same as i would do for them. you guys get the point.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 04:09:16 PM »
I say she needs to shut the hell up and let her husband speak for himself.  maybe that is the problem...some of these wives treat their husbands like little kids.  I bet he goes to bed witha  diaper an da bottle too.  And I wonder if he has one of those leash things on his wrist when they go out of the house so he doesnt wander away.  LISTEN LADY...IF HE IS WANDERING AWAY>>>LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A GOOD REASON! LOL

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 08:29:42 PM »
I say she needs to shut the hell up and let her husband speak for himself.  maybe that is the problem...some of these wives treat their husbands like little kids.  I bet he goes to bed witha  diaper an da bottle too.  And I wonder if he has one of those leash things on his wrist when they go out of the house so he doesnt wander away.  LISTEN LADY...IF HE IS WANDERING AWAY>>>LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A GOOD REASON! LOL

WOW! Excellent post @c3

I was ready to post a different comment till I read this. Instead, I refer you to the thread below this one. (Under the thumb)

Being bald is something men are designed with, it's part of our genes. Unlike being overweight where you can (usually) do something about it, it's a gene you get from your mother. Being bald is something to be proud of; whether you shave or still have some hair. He needs a positive attitude about being bald. With a wife like that, being positive would be hard.

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 11:15:13 PM »
yeah that fella sohuld grow a set and shave it.

As for his friends teasing him about bald spot, and lookign like frair tuck, well be deal i say, how much does he geed his buddies. I know in all my friendships the more i bug a fella the more i like him.

I call a buddy of mine Dog Face Gremlin cause he's an ulgy fella, now i can't talk about look cause i'm not the handsomest fella round but it's nice to tease the ulgy guy. Mind you he always busts my balls when he gets the chance, and the one time I didn't call him Dog Face he thought I was pissed at him.

So yeah people we seaiously need to settle down, and stop taking everything so seriously, political correctness is going too far. Make fun of everyone equally.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 12:14:21 AM »
WEll said there frost.  So there wasnt any reason why that broad needed to post anything like that anywhere....so there is no reason to keep going on about her...she is just a stupid broad

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 06:08:46 AM »
   Well it is hard at first to get over the point that you are soon to get a horseshoe, so I can see her point, BUT its better to know about it and get used to the fact that he is bald/balding rather than pretending it isnt happening (like the giant squid in family guy).
   So taking the piss out of him because he is balding is probably the better option, even though it pissed me off for abit that one of my workmates took the piss, it got me to the point where I actually buzzed my hair down, though he doesnt appreciate the piss taking that he gets, 19 and thinning, but he just seems to lop his hair off the next day as it looks alot better.

Enter your email address: