Author Topic: just has a first date  (Read 3383 times)

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
just has a first date
« on: July 27, 2013, 11:45:06 AM »
my first one since going sly...so I was a little apprehensive. ...but I thought this is who I am, just be ya self ya dumb ass....pep talk over and I got on with being me.....appeared to go ok, we met for a drink at midday and said goodbye at 6pm....she also let it drop that she always had a crush on kojack. ...wasn't sure how to take that one lol. ...he was kinda fat and older! lol...but I guess she was dropping a hint that she likes sly guys :) I really hope something comes of it as she was very nice...but if not...I had a nice day...I'll keep ya'll posted...

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
Re: just has a first date
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 12:17:11 PM »
Yes, the Kojak reference was a sly reference. No one mentions Kojak to refer to being older or heavier. (And he was a hefty guy, but nowhere what I'd call fat). Guess it might take you a little practice to learn how to take a compliment.  8)

You didn't happen to be sucking on a lollipop the entire time, did you?

Glad the date went well and hope there's another!

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 12:18:29 PM »
P.S. In your avatar, I keep expecting laser beams to shoot out of your eyes.  O:O

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 12:48:39 PM »
I did take it well....perhaps I didn't make that clear in my post, guess I was hoping for a vin diesel reference! I'm pretty stocky so that must be it lol....laser beams...lol...yeah...it was a pretty intense stare!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 12:25:13 AM »
Sounds like it went well!! Did you set a second date?

Lasers!!  LOL.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 06:38:49 AM »
yep...2nd date secured lol...