Author Topic: Job Done  (Read 4701 times)

Offline Derris The Barber

• Sly
Job Done
« on: July 18, 2013, 09:21:20 AM »
Yesterday I skyped with EN4CER and got to help him get his Wahl Balding Clipper setup so that it would cut super close without the conflict of getting cut your skin pulled.....the way they come you have to re adjust them so they won't do that! Anyone else willing to purchase them and get them setup? They are the best clippers I found rather than a shaver that will get your hair super low, it knocks it down to the equivalent from a day's growth from razor shaving....this is what he had to say!  O0
Hi Derris,

A big thank you for helping me align my Wahl Balding clipper blades yesterday via Skype. We got there in the end, I didn't know they spoke English in America, I was finding it hard to understand, but we got there in the end :P

I clipped my hair this morning and the power of the Wahl compared to my Philips is amazing. The Philips is good, but the Wahl so much better. It cuts without leaving any patches, more even, much lower and so much quicker. I doubt you'd get such power out of a cordless clipper. The cord didn't really impede my technique and I can only get better.   O0

I also have a cordless Wahl Lithium Ion trimmer for shaping up. I think I'll keep the Philips as my backup device, as opposed to selling it.

I'll go back to cutting two a week, especially with the balding clipper making the process much quicker. They are also coming on holiday with me.... They deserve it  :@`

-Derris The Barber

Offline EN4CER

• Sly
Re: Job Done
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 12:28:49 PM »
The Balding Clipper & Derris the Barbar both  (**!

Cheers

EN4
Growing Old Disgracefully - But Bald!

Offline Derris The Barber

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 02:20:40 PM »
thanks bud!  O0
-Derris The Barber

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 01:50:11 PM »
I am looking for a trimmer that will cut the closest possible without shaving.

Enter your email address: