Author Topic: I was out Patroling and recuited a new Sly  (Read 3571 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
I was out Patroling and recuited a new Sly
« on: July 02, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »
hey all I was out working today doing flooring measurements when I drove past this house and this dude was out side gettin his head trimmed up by a friend of his.  I stopped got out of my truck ( here is where the machoness slyness comes in) walked up to them. Not knowing who they were at all....and said "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"  they both looked at me like I was some sorta of retard and said..."He is gettin a hair cut..why?  you got a problem with that?"  I said "I SURE DO!"  why on earth would you cut it that short and not just go SLY ..ie.. bald..scalp it...Do The Dome.  They both looked at each other...looked back at me and asked if I shaved mine or was it natural cause it looked awesome...I said I shave it...so he said hey why not...go get the razor .  The friend returns with a razor and shaving cream and the dude went SLY.  I was lik HEY ALRIGHT BRO LOOKS COOL. Now ya bitchin....lol...Dude was like hey thanks man for the encouragement.  I gave him this website but he said he didnt own a computer..so oh well...1 more sly bro on the books

BALDANDRE

Re: I was out Patroling and recuited a new Sly
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 03:23:50 PM »
Hmmm, so I guess you're our resident, " Dome Quixote!"

Sounds like you'll be travelin' with some extra razors and creme to help your fellow dudes "clean-up"!

You'll need to get a "SLY" stamp from Tyler to start puttin' "kills" on the side of your truck!

Just think, you're cleaning up the world...one dome at a time!

Live large my bald brutha!  O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 03:31:06 PM »
Great story bro!  I bet that was a bit surreal for that guy to have you walk up and tell him that.  Just imagine what he's going to tell his friends when they ask him why he decided to shave it all the way.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 03:46:33 PM »
yeah Hell...i really dont know what I was thinking....I mean i prolly could have gotten my ass kicked or something ..but the dude..was like...HEY OK..why not.  Oh well...just means some people have BALLS!
LOL
BIG HELLO OUT TO ALL MY SLY BRO's

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 04:00:07 PM »
That took a set of stones.  Nice move though.  Ol'Boy doesn't know what a favor you did for him yet.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 04:38:12 PM »
Wow Timm, that was something.  Have our own Timm the Evangelist. ::)
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Darrell

• Sly Jr.
  • Official Kilt of The United States Marine Corps
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »
Great story. That took some courage to do, but I bet that guy will be thanking you for many years to come.  O:O

Darrell

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 10:09:45 PM »
OH NO TIM THE EVANGLIST LOL>>>>GOOD ONE.  LOL

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 09:08:07 PM »
now.... that's a helluva story!!!

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!