Author Topic: How long did it take u 2 b an almost perfect..........  (Read 5242 times)

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: How long did it take u 2 b an almost perfect..........
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 11:56:49 AM »
I am still learning after 2 months.  Don't know that I have ever had the perfect shave.  Still dealing with some bump issues.  However, have tried lots of advice on here and still feeling my way to the perfect shave.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline NAVRN2

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 12:05:26 PM »
Never really had an issue.  I use the headblade, and that makes it easy.  I shave in the shower.  I still have 2 moles on my head that I need removed because I need to becareful that I don't take them off myself.  I guess I had it down after 2 weeks.  I have tried at the sink, but it is easier in the shower.

X The Hierophant

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »
I still have two spots I can never get totally smooth.  I use headblade against the grain, and the use mach 3 to get problem areas and these two spots will not go smooth.  Now you cannot see any hair, but I can never get rid of the stubble feeling in these two spots.  I know I'm being picky but I wish I could figure out a way.  I've hit them from all different angles with both razors ... no success  :'(

Offline fireman

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 11:02:03 AM »
couple of weeks for me but I am always picking up new ideas. Shower shaver with headslick for me.
Only a few perfect heads in the world....the rest have hair!

Offline DarrelB

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 11:25:33 AM »
I've been at it for about 3 and a half weeks now and its only been within the last few shaves that I feel I've really gotten my technique down, still have a couple of tricky spots though. I usually do a quick pass front to back then a bit more thorough back to front followed by touchups. And shaving in the shower definitely seems to be the way to go.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »
In the Bible it says... "Pride comes before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction".

Ever since I bragged that I no longer had any issues with my shave I have whacked the crap out of myself about every other shave!  >:(

LORD I REPENT!  :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 09:17:30 PM »
lol, Sgt.  :*))
That's why I am not going to answer this one. Seems to be bad luck.