Author Topic: Stanley Cup Finals!!!!!!!! Black Hawks vs. Bruins  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Raybz

• Sly Guy in Training
Stanley Cup Finals!!!!!!!! Black Hawks vs. Bruins
« on: June 12, 2013, 02:35:48 PM »
Tonight starts the Finals

Who y'all like?

I'm going Hawks in 5

Offline b.driscoll

• Super Sly
Re: Stanley Cup Finals!!!!!!!! Black Hawks vs. Bruins
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 04:43:08 PM »
   I am going with the BRUINS!!!!, I like the way they play with tough defense and relentless checking&skating. The Hawks seem to me at least, to be a little whiny and like to start crap after the whistle. I know that is today's hockey but I hate it. GO BRUINS.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 11:54:20 PM »
I was watching some "expert" on ESPN before the series started. He was saying that he didn't think that Boston would be in the finals because of how some of their regular season series with playoff competitors went. Like I guess they had a losing record against the Hawks and a couple other teams that they faced in the playoffs. When I heard that I remember thinking I hope the Hawks aren't watching this guy. Something like that gets in your head, I don't care if it's pros or amateurs, it gets in there and messes up whatever advantage you might have had. When the Hawks had to go to triple OT in game 1 to win 4-3 and another OT in game 2, both in Chicago, I took that as a bad sign. I'm not surprised at the game 3 shutout. The Hawks are going to have to get some production from their "stars", some shots on goal at least, or they're done.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline bella

• Sister Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Sister Sly
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 02:25:05 PM »
BRUINS!

-former new englander

Offline jdcsky

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 06:31:32 PM »
I think the Eastern Conference will produce the winner. Boston.

Offline jdcsky

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 09:00:48 PM »
A good final game. Great finish. Chicago wins.

Offline pjm789

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 04:51:40 PM »
I was rooting for the Bruins, but Chicago played like they were really hungry for the title and they deserved  it.