Author Topic: Another update  (Read 1516 times)

Offline 50plus

• Sly
Another update
« on: June 07, 2013, 09:01:20 PM »
Son number 2 just walked in and needed to look twice. He's doesn't seem fussed but..what will he say?

"Looks good…best thing about that is when you wake up you're done…it's a bit red." 

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Another update
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 05:44:33 AM »
50plus, keep your head up man....This is a big change (and a good one) for you and your family....The comments are going to come in the beginning, but in due time, no one will care and they won't see you any other way. Keep us posted, and post some pics when/if you can.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 08:46:30 AM »
Son number 2 sounds supportive. That's a good thing. What's more important, though is how do you feel?
Hair is over rated.

Offline 50plus

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 02:18:15 PM »
The part about how 'I' feel is important and I feel pretty darn good. Not perfect or anything like that but I needed to be me, not someone else.

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 08:12:31 PM »
Coming in late to the discussion, but I am very happy for you, sir. 

And you are very correct.  How YOU feel is what ultimately matters regarding you - but don't be too surprised at how many positive reactions and compliments you get from others.
"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline 50plus

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 06:36:51 PM »
Nice words Cave Dweller, thank you. It does all seem to work in my head when I think about ME and not what he or she thinks. Also made me realise how often I must crave the approval of others and that it hasn't been a healthy way to live. All the best ..50plus

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 07:06:46 PM »
Nice words Cave Dweller, thank you. It does all seem to work in my head when I think about ME and not what he or she thinks. Also made me realise how often I must crave the approval of others and that it hasn't been a healthy way to live. All the best ..50plus

It's human nature to want others' approval.....but just remember, in life, the poorest man is the one whose pleasures and happiness depend upon the permission of others....
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.