Author Topic: Stocking up on blades  (Read 5255 times)

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
Re: Stocking up on blades
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »

slyinKC..... let me know how u r liking the power fusion and blades.  baldrob.... did a review between the regular fusion blades & the power fusion blades.  basically there was NO difference except that the power fusion blades were an extra $2 more.

although.... i get 4-5 good shaves (on my dome) on my regular fusion blades.  it still gets the best shave 4 both dome & face.  i have the regular fusion.  how do u like the power??? does it really make a difference????  so far.... i'm content w/ the regular fusion razor and blade..  what do u think???  oh... and lance this question goes 4 u 2 since u r using the fusion.

WARHAWK O0

Warhawk, I seem to be having better results with my second fusion blade.  Although I don't seem to notice that much of an improvement over the Mach 3.  Not sure if I'll fork out the extra after my initial stash is exausted.

As for the Power function: I don't like it.  It seemed to cause me to get several nicks and cuts.  I've been shaving without the power on and have had better results.  However, it's kinda awkward and the power comes on when I accidentally hit the switch.  I guess I need to take the battery out.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:00:40 PM by SLYinKC »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 05:50:44 PM »
slyinKC.... thanks 4 your input on the power fusion.  i will b sticking 2 the regular fusion(for now).  i'm always looking 4 suggestions on razors.  when my fusion blades run out.... i'm considering trying the mach 3 (either regular or turbo but NOT the power).  4 now... the fusion rocks 4 me.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

jusbnme

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 06:39:31 AM »
I agree with KC on this one.  I've been rotating between the Fusion and the Mach 3 for the past few weeks now trying to see if the Fusion is actually worth the extra cash.  I honestly can't see any difference in the two.  I do notice a slight difference as far as the Fusion giving a more comfortable shave.  But very little.  Not enough to justify the crazy price difference.  When I say "comfortable" I mean it seems I get a little less drag from the Fusion but I notice if I just take a little more time with the Mach 3 I can get just as smooth and close of a shave.  The main thing I look for when I'm comparing the two, other than a comfortable shave, is how long I can go between shaves.  I have noticed no difference in either razor.  My head stays smooth just as long with the Mach 3 as it does with the Fusion.  So as far as the Fusion cutting closer or getting more of the hair, I don't notice it.  I've decided that after I'm done with this last Fusion cartridge I'm going back to the old Mach 3.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 08:40:50 AM »
I agree with KC on this one.  I've been rotating between the Fusion and the Mach 3 for the past few weeks now trying to see if the Fusion is actually worth the extra cash.  I honestly can't see any difference in the two.  I do notice a slight difference as far as the Fusion giving a more comfortable shave.  But very little.  Not enough to justify the crazy price difference.  When I say "comfortable" I mean it seems I get a little less drag from the Fusion but I notice if I just take a little more time with the Mach 3 I can get just as smooth and close of a shave.  The main thing I look for when I'm comparing the two, other than a comfortable shave, is how long I can go between shaves.  I have noticed no difference in either razor.  My head stays smooth just as long with the Mach 3 as it does with the Fusion.  So as far as the Fusion cutting closer or getting more of the hair, I don't notice it.  I've decided that after I'm done with this last Fusion cartridge I'm going back to the old Mach 3.
lance.... thanks 4 your review on the fusion as well.  i bought a bulk of regular fusion cartridges last week but when i run out i may experiment w/ the regular mach 3 blades.  as much as i luv the fusion.... if the mach 3 is equal than i might switch.  thus saving me a little $$$.  i'm always open for any suggestions or tips.

WARHAWK O0

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 10:30:51 PM »
razorx.... let us know your review on your newly purchased mach 3 turbo razors that u got on ebay.  do u like the regular mach3 razor or turbo razor?  which is better?  is it worth the extra $$$ 2 buy the turbo?

i'm a fusion user and luv it but i'm ALWAYS researching future products 4 my keeping the dome smooth. 

WARHAWK O0

Enter your email address: