Author Topic: New piercing  (Read 5299 times)

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
New piercing
« on: May 26, 2013, 11:10:01 PM »
So I was sitting around waiting on my girl to get a new tattoo today, and got bored. Me bored is never a good idea. So I went over to the piercer and said stab me. I ended up getting an industrial piercing, and so far that motha has not stopped hurting since it went in. I think I'll stick to tattoos from now on. At least once it's done, the pain is minimal for a day or two and then all is good.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
Re: New piercing
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 11:13:01 PM »
And of course, pics or it didn't happen, right?

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 01:41:32 AM »
OUCH!! That one looks painful! And I've got 4 piercings myself!
Hair is over rated.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 04:33:11 AM »
Looking good mate!
Lynchy

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 05:21:02 AM »
That type of piercing will hurt for long time mate. I had the same piercing a few more years ago than I care to mention - lol.  It doesn't help that it's in an area most of us roll onto when we are sleeping.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 06:06:22 AM »
Looks good..but looks painful...I think I will stick with the earlobes myself....
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 07:46:00 AM »
That type of piercing will hurt for long time mate. I had the same piercing a few more years ago than I care to mention - lol.  It doesn't help that it's in an area most of us roll onto when we are sleeping.

Not only that but...it's the one of the piercings that allows an external site to be caught causing a rip and a tear. This is an area of skin that is not particularly strong, having only a cartilage base for support and no flexibility in terms of stretching in reaction to pressure. My advice would be to take it out. Your dermatologist and, probably, your primary physician would agree.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 11:35:18 AM »

Haha yeah, I found that out early this morning. I rolled over on my back and the back tapped the pillow a bit, and I was suddenly wide awake. After a little soak with warm water and sea salt though, I'm feeling a ton better about it.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 10:04:24 PM »
And just because I didn't get enough pain the last time around....went back for a septum piercing today

Offline beardedbaldgerman

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »
Great! Looking good with your septum

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 09:58:13 PM »
Great! Looking good with your septum

Thanks! It's healing up faster than the industrial actually, and I'm diggin it. Can't wait to stretch it a bit and get a slightly bigger circular barbell in there.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2013, 10:19:38 PM »
Both piercings look good, Voodoo...I just don't think I have the pain threshold to do it, but I do respect those who can.....
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.