Author Topic: Ice Cubes after shaving  (Read 36415 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Ice Cubes after shaving
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 05:22:12 AM »
Gave it a shot Lance and it did seem to reduce the irritation more than just a cold splash.  Don't think I will need it this morning though as it is 37 degrees at 7:00 a.m.  brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2007, 05:25:52 AM »
Gave it a shot Lance and it did seem to reduce the irritation more than just a cold splash.  Don't think I will need it this morning though as it is 37 degrees at 7:00 a.m.  brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Just stick your head out the door Paul!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2007, 06:07:32 AM »
lance....or should i say "iceman"...  i'm keeping the ice cube in my shaving routine.  i apply it after the cold water.  it seems 2 keep me smooth longer.  and besides.... it's feels kinda cool.  ;D ;D ;D

WARHAWK O0

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2007, 06:11:34 AM »
I just realized that I forgot the ice cubes this morning.  I guess this could be a good test to see if I notice any difference.  I just got in a hurry....
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2007, 06:33:45 AM »
Ok,  Maybe this post should go under the "Obsessed with My Dome" thread, but I'm sitting here at my desk when I realized that I forgot the ice on my dome this morning after shaving.  I wanted to try a full week to see if it really made a difference or not.  Then it occurs to me, I'm the only one in the office and there's a refrigerator with ice.  Sure am glad nobody walked in at that moment.  Sure hope the water on my shirt dries before the rest of the office gets here.  Is that obsessed or just weird?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 06:48:21 AM by SLYinKC »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2007, 07:30:28 AM »
I just tried Ice on the dome. It felt good but after I was done, my Ketel One on the rocks tasted like HeadSlick.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2007, 07:48:49 AM »
Ok,  Maybe this post should go under the "Obsessed with My Dome" thread, but I'm sitting here at my desk when I realized that I forgot the ice on my dome this morning after shaving.  I wanted to try a full week to see if it really made a difference or not.  Then it occurs to me, I'm the only one in the office and there's a refrigerator with ice.  Sure am glad nobody walked in at that moment.  Sure hope the water on my shirt dries before the rest of the office gets here.  Is that obsessed or just weird?

How about obsessively weird? :D   j/k bro...we all obsess about being the best sly we can be O0
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 07:50:39 AM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2007, 07:51:43 AM »
I just tried Ice on the dome. It felt good but after I was done, my Ketel One on the rocks tasted like HeadSlick.

How about leaving the ice in the glass and rubbing the glass on the dome? :*))

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2007, 08:02:37 AM »
too risky....might spill the K-One.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2007, 08:03:17 AM »
how about some playboy bunny to rub the ice on my head for me. that would work.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2007, 08:07:28 AM »

Afraid wouldn't work for me, I would get so hot that the ice would melt immediately, negating the effect >:D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:09:14 AM by Paul »

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2007, 08:43:39 AM »
Im a bad person,  I woke up late for work today so I didnt get to shave the Dome, and I didnt get to try the ice.  So here i sit at work with razor in hand and heading for the bathroom. 

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2007, 08:48:09 AM »
Im a bad person,  I woke up late for work today so I didnt get to shave the Dome, and I didnt get to try the ice.  So here i sit at work with razor in hand and heading for the bathroom. 

I think RazorX had the same experience.  Hey, as long as it's a private bathroom, I say go it.  You might get some looks if its not.  :/O

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2007, 08:49:08 AM »

Afraid wouldn't work for me, I would get so hot that the ice would melt immediately, negating the effect >:D

sometimes it is about the journey, and not the destination. >:D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2007, 09:21:12 AM »
Ok Im back from just shaving.....and I must say that the ice cube thing....AWESOME!  Bout like having sex! lol....i will say ...anyone and everyone must try the ice cube.

Enter your email address: