Author Topic: My workout.  (Read 6832 times)

Offline Focus

• Sly
My workout.
« on: May 22, 2013, 07:07:44 AM »
Hello, everyone,

I am in martial arts, but on my off-days, I do VRT (Visualised Resistance Training). An example will be easier to understand than a long explaination : let's say you want to increase your biceps, doing biceps curls but you have no weight or your elbow is weak and cannot bear a huge weight, NO PROBLEM : just visualise a weight - dumbell, rock, bucket of water... and tense your muscles to lift your visualised weight.

If this is not clear, here is a short video :

You can use this principle for any muscle group.

Benefits are numerous :
- It does not overtax the joints because there is no real weight.
- It 'cures' painful joints
- You workout 2 antagonistic muscle groups (in this case, biceps and triceps to resist against the lifting of the for arm).
- You do not spend all your energy.
- You can do a full-body workout within 15/20 min.

Apart from my martial arts practice, this has been almost my only muscle-building workout, for the last 3 years. I have never been so fit, strong and V-shaped.

With this great method, when I go on holidays, I have my own gym with me... Doesn't sound great???

Give it a try, you have nothing to lose and tell me what you think of it.

See you...

Focus

Offline John125

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: My workout.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 03:37:02 AM »
Here are really nice and most informative article is written by you. I always sleep early at night and getup early also in morning than go for a walk and also do some workout. But I think that with exercise you must have to take balanced diet always.

Bloom Beauty Boutique
33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Australia
Phone : +61 7 5563 9900
bloombeautyboutique.com.au
Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered.Beauty Salon Gold Coast

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 11:47:46 PM by John125 »

Enter your email address: