Author Topic: So um.... I have hair  (Read 7478 times)

jusbnme

Re: So um.... I have hair
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 08:07:54 PM »
Vash, glad everything is falling in place for you bro.  As far as being accepted I'm with the rest of the sly brothers.  Don't let in weigh on your mind.  You have enough going on right now.  Do what you want and what makes you happy.  I'll be honest, some times I think about how nice it would be to not have to shave all the time.  But I have thinning hair and I like the way it looks shaved.  If I had a full head of hair I might would let it grow out from time to time just for something different or at least trim it down with some trimmers to save a little dough.  Anyways, take care Vash and keep us posted on things.   O0

Offline browny

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 08:56:48 PM »
Vash

We'll love you whatever you choose.  Remember we too, aren't judging on appearances or your choices.

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 11:48:53 PM »
Vash, glad everything is falling in place for you bro.  As far as being accepted I'm with the rest of the sly brothers.  Don't let in weigh on your mind.  You have enough going on right now.  Do what you want and what makes you happy.  I'll be honest, some times I think about how nice it would be to not have to shave all the time.  But I have thinning hair and I like the way it looks shaved.  If I had a full head of hair I might would let it grow out from time to time just for something different or at least trim it down with some trimmers to save a little dough.  Anyways, take care Vash and keep us posted on things.   O0

I ditto what Lance and the other bros have said... glad things are going well for ya.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 10:19:07 AM »
Dude, please you dig the bald look and understand why dudes do it...you are SLY because of that!

The thing though...will hanging out here with all us good lookin' bald dudes ;) make you want to scrape the dome earlier than expected?

Just be careful though, sly gave you an extra cool end, to your already edgy look...I hope the new do does the same for ya bro!

Nice to hear things are good for you!

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 09:39:14 PM »
Just do whatever makes you happy, not other people.    What's on the inside is what counts, not what's on the outside.
bald for life

Offline shyslyguy

• Super Sly
  • remember! you gotta be bald to be sly!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 01:52:58 AM »
Maybe not with Hallmark, but there's always Bald Guy Greetings (http://www.baldguygreetings.com/)... ;D

Hey Tyler - That site is great. I particularly like their logo pic

« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 08:50:08 AM by Tyler »
His heed was ballid, and schon as eny glas 

http://www.myspace.com/thetrombonists

Enter your email address: