Author Topic: Free shipping at Bold For Men thru July 15, 2007  (Read 5807 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Free shipping at Bold For Men thru July 15, 2007
« on: June 13, 2007, 12:46:19 PM »
There's free shipping on Bold For Men products through July 15th, 2007.  Just head over to http://www.boldformen.com

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Free shipping at Bold For Men thru July 15, 2007
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 01:32:51 PM »
Sweeeet.  Thanks Tyler for the heads up.  As a sink shaver, think this is the time to give this a try.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 01:36:15 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »
THANKS ...T  4  the info.  nice 2 know that a sly brah has another option.  all we need now is a "guinea pig" 2 test this product & give us sly brahs a review.  how 'bout noner or happyharry or baldrob?  any volunteers???  i use dove soap 4 the face and dome (cheap) and it does a GR8 job.  $20 dollars..... i'm gonna need a trusty review from one of r brahs.  i'm already spending some $$$ on the fusion blades.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 03:07:21 PM »
THANKS ...T  4  the info.  nice 2 know that a sly brah has another option.  all we need now is a "guinea pig" 2 test this product & give us sly brahs a review.  how 'bout noner or happyharry or baldrob?  any volunteers???  i use dove soap 4 the face and dome (cheap) and it does a GR8 job.  $20 dollars..... i'm gonna need a trusty review from one of r brahs.  i'm already spending some $$$ on the fusion blades.

WARHAWK O0

Warhawk, check out Tyler's review in Product Reviews.   It's last one on the second page.  Hope that helps, bro
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 03:11:12 PM »

WARHAWK O0

Here's my review:

http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=622.0
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 03:16:49 PM »
You can also check out this Bold For Men review at Shaving Stuff:

http://www.shavingstuff.com/archives/011598.php

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 07:22:04 PM »
thanks fellas (paul & tyler)!!!  T...... did u keep the bold for men product until u used it all up  or did u go back 2 your headslick???   

WARHAWK O0

BaldRob

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 07:22:37 PM »

WARHAWK O0

Why do I have to be a guinea pig??  That's PigPen's job...  O0

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 07:34:14 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D  my BAD....... baldrob..... what was i thinking........

WARHAWK O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 09:11:06 PM »
thanks fellas (paul & tyler)!!!  T...... did u keep the bold for men product until u used it all up  or did u go back 2 your headslick???   

WARHAWK O0

I'm a shower shaver, so I went back to my HeadSlick at that time.  I do keep it in my travel case for the times that the hotel shower doesn't provide the best area to shave my head.