Author Topic: tiny bumps forehead any advice?  (Read 9620 times)

Offline jroske

• Sly Jr.
tiny bumps forehead any advice?
« on: March 08, 2013, 07:36:05 PM »
hey everyone..so i got a new issue at hand, just recently over the past couple of months i started to develop tiny micro bumps i think from being hairless maybe bacteria. anyone ever had this problem im starting to use a face scrub..but its not working to well. i doubt these are pimples heres pics any help from you guys would be very helpful!

Offline chgobuzzbald

• Super Sly
  • No more HT scars
Re: tiny bumps forehead any advice?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 11:42:34 PM »
scrub your face and head with a salicyllic cleanser like st eves. also a neutrogena face scrubber is great with the micro abrasive sponges.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 06:12:54 AM »
I agree with a salicylic face scrub but St. Ives can be a little harsh due to the amount of grit in it.

I currently use BeeBald "Clean" as an exfoliator. Very little grit, very mild scent, and it works.

I had a similar issue a while back, though not as bad, and had a little trouble getting rid of it. Once I started using the BeeBald products my head totally cleared up in a week and I haven't had the same problem since.

Not affiliated just a big fan.......  www.BeeBald.com

Also, if that is only on the side of your head that you sleep on... try changing your pillow case a bit more often. The oils, etc. that you are leaving on the pillow case could be a contributing factor.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline clarinetguy

• BBC and Sly since April 22,2012
  • Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 08:15:13 AM »
I have found that HB Scrub seems to work well. I wash my hats frequently as well during the winter

Offline jroske

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 05:57:21 PM »
Thanks for all the info! Im just freakin out cause I never even had acne issues but oh well im going to take up your suggestions.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 04:11:34 PM »
Grat advice given guys. Thanks for the tip. I also have this problem on occasion.

Offline Crowbar

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 07:41:54 AM »
It looks like acne, if you are still having problems try a ph neutral anti bacterial wash like Phisohex two or three times per week. Often less is more with scrubs and washes etc, if you use them daily your skin can end up over producing oil to compensate, making things worse
and the end of our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time

Offline bella

• Sister Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Sister Sly
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 12:12:28 PM »
I've had better luck with benzyol peroxide versus salicylic acid  (on my face).  Just throwing in another option in case the SA doesn't work out.

I've used BP daily on my face and haven't had a breakout in years.  It doesn't irritate my skin the way SA does.

Offline smoothsailing

• Sly
  • hairfree = carefree
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 02:37:40 PM »
I noticed my forehead starting to develop this thanks all

Enter your email address: